over this

PossifyPossify Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
edited February 2022 in General TSB Discussion
. over this .
Prev13

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I would just like to point out that there have been many cheats and glitches from iphone users over the years - and yes, autotapping as well. Simply choosing an apple product doesn't make you Ned Flanders, and being "top 200 ranked" doesn't make you a clean player while being "top 100 ranked" makes you a cheater lmao. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Yeah,  my "Awesome" rank included use of the "sarcasm" font.
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    I would just like to point out that there have been many cheats and glitches from iphone users over the years - and yes, autotapping as well. Simply choosing an apple product doesn't make you Ned Flanders, and being "top 200 ranked" doesn't make you a clean player while being "top 100 ranked" makes you a cheater lmao. 
    Ned Flanders reference. Well played sir
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Possify said:
    When will GLU actually stop players from Auto Tapping or cheating? In my personal opinion NEVER.  
    agreed!

That's why we dont need to disect it any further.   It's been a topic for a couple of years and clearly if it made sense for Glu to stop it they would.   But it clearly doesn't so they don't.

Do I agree with it?  Not really but at the same time, the game isn't adapting to me so I have had to adapt to the game.

The bottom line is its a game and if you aren't having fun then you need to re-evaluate 
    Also I spent some time in the top 100 last year and it really doesnt at all mean you cheat.     You could easily have player #300 cheating more then player #30.    The rankings is just a what have you done for me lately kind of thing
    Also I spent some time in the top 100 last year and it really doesnt at all mean you cheat.     You could easily have player #300 cheating more then player #30.    The rankings is just a what have you done for me lately kind of thing
    A lot of the actual cheating is done well away from view. Far far below any world rankings. Freshly made non vip teams with minimal games played... the kind that can be created the way the person wants to score a bunch of points quickly, and ditched after a short period of time to do it again. Those guys got tired of their all star level 30+ teams being banned, but a team with no money spent? That can be replaced again and again and again.... 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I'm a Top 3000 player and can authoritatively say everyone ranked 2500 and above is a cheater. 
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    Yes cheating sucks. Yes it is hard to believe that guys with 600,000 games played have done it legitimately. And yes - I wonder why every 5th game I am forced to pick out the guy who doesn't match from the police lineup. And I also wonder whether or not I actually get rewarded my 2 gold bars for doing so....but this is Glu....and if you think it's gonna change....well....pffft...it's not.

I also wonder whether all of the top teams in the various brackets are actual people or just bots. How is it that the same three clubs day in and day out have 150,432,325,135,643,753,552 points already 30 seconds into the start of the event. I really think these top teams are just bots - they are these enticing carrots for us real peeps to gawk at and spend real $$ to try and catch.

Have no idea where I was going with this post. Back to my pot brownies....
    I wonder why every 5th game I am forced to pick out the guy who doesn't match from the police lineup. 
     :D LMAO!! Especially when it's all ATG's on captcha. Makes me realize I need glasses and I'm just too stubborn to go and actually get a prescription.  
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Not to mention those guys in the police lineup are moving and upside down!
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    My club and I feel your frustration, but at the end of the day, it's still a game. Everyone is entitled to have fun and some will do so at the expense of others. That's life. It would be ideal if glu would enforce their TOS, but it is what it is. My unsoliciated advice would be to move on. You are always in control of what you do. Whether that means distancing yourself from those guys(like I have) or moving on from the app entirely(like a few of my friends), the choice is always yours to make. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Yes cheating sucks. Yes it is hard to believe that guys with 600,000 games played have done it legitimately. And yes - I wonder why every 5th game I am forced to pick out the guy who doesn't match from the police lineup. And I also wonder whether or not I actually get rewarded my 2 gold bars for doing so....but this is Glu....and if you think it's gonna change....well....pffft...it's not.

I also wonder whether all of the top teams in the various brackets are actual people or just bots. How is it that the same three clubs day in and day out have 150,432,325,135,643,753,552 points already 30 seconds into the start of the event. I really think these top teams are just bots - they are these enticing carrots for us real peeps to gawk at and spend real $$ to try and catch.

Have no idea where I was going with this post. Back to my pot brownies....
    None of the top 300 are bots. That’s 100% confirmed. These are real people who play. How they play varies across the board. Yes, most use autotap, but that’s nothing new. It’s not even remotely taboo. Adapt, or grind…choice is yours. 
  • PossifyPossify Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I see what you're saying. The biggest issue is how glu does not enforce any of their rules or hold people accountable for their actions. I will say there's nothing fun about cheating in a video game in my opinion. I view it as this... If someone is willing to cheat in a video game, imagine what they would do for a dollar in real life. Disturbing things. Its society we live in today. Liars Cheaters and Thieves. Yes even in just a video game haha.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Those “cheaters” are lining glus pockets. That’s why it’s not heavily enforced. Obviously it’s fun for the guys using the tappers but that doesn’t make them bad people. Tbh many honest people on tsb have been Glued for doing nothing illegal and maybe decided that if they are going to get screwed by Glu then they might as well do something illegal to warrant Glus actions. Enjoy the game for what it is and move on. 
    @DFBB it is one thing for you and your business to turn a blind eye to the cheaters but it is completely different when you all steal money from people that are playing the game fairly and are getting jailed because they score too many points and aren’t VIP.  When will you and your team do something to quit scamming the people that are playing fairly?!?!  Why hasn’t your company done a single thing to even address the fact that y’all are running a scam operation stealing peoples money and then locking their accounts.  I doubt you’ll respond but I’ll keep waiting. 
    He is not an employee of Glu, dude. He's a volunteer moderator of the forum, and that's it... 
    Possify said:
    I see what you're saying. The biggest issue is how glu does not enforce any of their rules or hold people accountable for their actions. I will say there's nothing fun about cheating in a video game in my opinion. I view it as this... If someone is willing to cheat in a video game, imagine what they would do for a dollar in real life. Disturbing things. Its society we live in today. Liars Cheaters and Thieves. Yes even in just a video game haha.
    The worst part is that guys think they’re cheating glu. 🙄 For me, it’s not that much different than when guys ‘yell’ online and act like children. It’s like, who does that in the real world and for me, that’s when I realized that I gotta let things go. None of this is ‘real’ so I’m not going to let randoms sweat me like that. At least, not anymore. 🤣

Fwiw, I don’t ‘blame’ dudes for cheating. It’s a culture that’s been indirectly promoted because of it’s tolerance. Generally speaking, if guys want to ‘compete’ in gauntlets and cooperstown, it’s not reasonable unless they’re autotapping. 

@DFBB it is one thing for you and your business to turn a blind eye to the cheaters but it is completely different when you all steal money from people that are playing the game fairly and are getting jailed because they score too many points and aren’t VIP.  When will you and your team do something to quit scamming the people that are playing fairly?!?!  Why hasn’t your company done a single thing to even address the fact that y’all are running a scam operation stealing peoples money and then locking their accounts.  I doubt you’ll respond but I’ll keep waiting. 
    1)I got the ball rolling by creating awareness and bringing the situation to light with the devs. They’ve since relayed it to CS, who now unjails accounts that have that particular flag. 

2)The jailing issues have been a thing for the past month plus so it’s reasonable to assume that their flags won’t get adjusted. Yet…..

4)The same people are getting jailed for the same things over and over and over and over and over….. 😬

5)I’m just a volunteer moderator. 
    DFBB said:
    1)I got the ball rolling by creating awareness and bringing the situation to light with the devs. They’ve since relayed it to CS, who now unjails accounts that have that particular flag. 

2)The jailing issues have been a thing for the past month plus so it’s reasonable to assume that their flags won’t get adjusted. Yet…..

4)The same people are getting jailed for the same things over and over and over and over and over….. 😬

5)I’m just a volunteer moderator. 
    3) was cursing him out, but he had to delete it..
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    My recommendation would be, don’t worry about your world ranking as it means absolutely nothing. For the last few years I’ve tried to compete In gauntlets (albeit just trying to crack top 50, higher than that isn’t possible for me), and it just isn’t enjoyable trying to keep up at all. In a way I can thank them for not changing anything because while I still spend, I have spent significantly less because im not chasing something that isn’t possible for me to obtain. There’s no doubt there is still frustration with it but ultimately there isn’t a big enough difference between 1st and 2nd place and I have saved a bunch of time and money not trying to compete for “world rankings” or some low level gauntlet ranking. If that’s what people enjoy and push them to play, that’s great. It’s just not for me anymore, I just try to find a way to enjoy the game still. 
    My recommendation would be, don’t worry about your world ranking as it means absolutely nothing. 
    I hate to make it so public, but you know how you were complaining that girls never pm you?  🤣
    DFBB said:
    My recommendation would be, don’t worry about your world ranking as it means absolutely nothing. 
    I hate to make it so public, but you know how you were complaining that girls never pm you?  🤣
    We’ll atleast now I know lol. 
    I’d also like to note my bigger issue is the guys who just flat out cheat, ie load players, gold whatever. They get busted and then are back a few days later with either the same team or a newly purchased team. 
    @retirepujols he is literally on a glu forum and he has the word moderator next to his name.  That means he represents the company.  I could care less if he gets paid or if he is the ceo.  He represents the company and his job is to assist paying customers.  He hasn’t done anything to try and fix the problem so he is part of the problem.  This forum is owned by glu.  It’s not some random Reddit page that he is moderating.
    His job absolutely 100% is to not help customers lol. I think you should take a couple minutes and research the word “moderator”. He has 0 control of what Glu does and doesn’t do. Get a freaking grip psychopath. 
    You shouldn’t let a phone game get you this heated. Maybe join MLB9INNINGS. I’ve heard good things
     his job is to assist paying customers.  
    No, it's to moderate the forum.. not the game - the forum. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    👀🍿
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Is this Doc’s new name?
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I can use it in a sentence if needed. This is what DFBB is and does. Imo he actually goes above and beyond the definition of moderator. 
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    I can use it in a sentence if needed. This is what DFBB is and does. Imo he actually goes above and beyond the definition of moderator. 
    100%. This is NOT a dfbb problem. I still think blue needs to acknowledge the issue, but that’s it. 
    Possify said:
    I see what you're saying. The biggest issue is how glu does not enforce any of their rules or hold people accountable for their actions. I will say there's nothing fun about cheating in a video game in my opinion.
    Believe me I feel this.   But getting mad about it doesnt do you any good.   I've learned this, accepted it and moved on