over this

13Next

Comments

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    DFBB said:
    We are in a tight battle vs some autotappers. We've led all weekend and now, there's a 24x multiplier for bgs overnight...for five hours. Gg. After grinding all weekend, I guess it's time to get back to being a functional adult. I ain't mad, but obv, I'm disappointed. 
    I remember a guy who wouldn’t let lack of sleep stop him from going for that top spot @DFBB. Have a good night’s 😴 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited February 2022
    DFBB said:
    We are in a tight battle vs some autotappers. We've led all weekend and now, there's a 24x multiplier for bgs overnight...for five hours. Gg. After grinding all weekend, I guess it's time to get back to being a functional adult. I ain't mad, but obv, I'm disappointed. 
    I remember a guy who wouldn’t let lack of sleep stop him from going for that top spot @DFBB. Have a good night’s 😴 
    I ain't about that life no more. Father time hit me real quick. lol
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • PossifyPossify Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Still no one can answer why it’s ok for this company to steal people’s money who are playing the game fairly.  Thanks VIP council.  Appreciated the water bottles and franchise coins y’all sent us last week while us peons were sitting in jail.  Keep up the good work! 
    You just don’t get it. They don’t work for Glu!  Nobody here thinks it’s ok
    Damn I thought I was pissed off about auto tapping weirdos, but this socalhiker dude might go to glu's HQ and burn it to the ground   :D:D  
  • PossifyPossify Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    What about @blueleopard?  He is an administrator.  Let me guess he just handles the paperwork and processes vacation requests lol.  He certainly doesn’t respond to messages or forum posts.  
    Bruh you gotta relax... We can all agree this game is scam and messed up. The cheaters are losers and probably closet pedophiles in real life, but DFBB does not work for GLU. You can become a moderator by being insanely active and posting in forums... If you think otherwise think of it like this... If I commented all the time in the NY METS or any other pro teams forum and became a moderator I am not an employee of theirs... I would be doing all of this on my free time and it shows I am active in the forums. That is far from representing the company like customer service. Everyone do each other a favor and continue to give customer service in TSB a half a star review. Explain how messed up the game is and how they should fix it. If a high percentage of us all come together it forces their hand or they'll lose most of the customers/community. 
  • winitagainwinitagain Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    It’s a game   You choose to spend or not to spend.  There are cheaters everywhere, in every game and platform, I’ve ever been on.  As soon as a version comes out, there seems to be a way to cheat on it.  I never like the fact that people lack the integrity to play fair but that’s life.   GLU’s response is to jail the ones they can catch 

Coming here and whining about life being unfair isn’t going to get you the satisfaction you seek. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited February 2022
    @retirepujols he doesn’t do that.  He just moderates lol.  What a joke
    Your last line sums it up perfect bud.  We have all been where your at and came to peace with the simple fact that glu doesn’t care about anything but getting your money.

The choice is yours, continue to get screwed over by this joke of a company or flip them off and move on.  

P.S.  Blaming dfbb is like yelling at the Walmart greeter because the price of bread went up.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    If glu wont change the code that’s one thing.  But to not offer 3 hots and a cot.  That’s another.  Glu should partner with KC2020 to have him send three delicious sammiches for every day of wrongful jail. Trust me More people will score over the limit and like it.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Sorry man.  We’ve seen it happen to many times unfortunately 
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    edited February 2022
    Glu doesn’t get the credit they deserve for being geniuses. They’ve developed a game where you just hit the same button over and over again everyday all year and somehow have people super emotionally invested in it. Moreover, they take little to no accountability for any issues, glitches, or cheating and people keep coming back for more. Genius. 

At some point it stops being their fault and it becomes your fault. 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Base15 said:
    Glu doesn’t get the credit they deserve for being geniuses. They’ve developed a game where you just hit the same button over and over again everyday all year and somehow have people super emotionally invested in it. Moreover, they take little to no accountability for any issues, glitches, or cheating and people keep coming back for more. Genius. 

At some point it stops being their fault and it becomes your fault. 
    Incredibly well said.  Hope all is well Base
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    edited February 2022
    I didn’t read all but I can safely say that while @DFBB ain’t working for glu, @retirepujols on the other hand in on glu’s payroll 
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    If glu wont change the code that’s one thing.  But to not offer 3 hots and a cot.  That’s another.  Glu should partner with KC2020 to have him send three delicious sammiches for every day of wrongful jail. Trust me More people will score over the limit and like it.
    None for @socalhiker I don't like his attitude. other than that I am willing to listen.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I wonder why every 5th game I am forced to pick out the guy who doesn't match from the police lineup. 

@bobdylan_fan 🧐🥴🥴

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • forcyzzswifeforcyzzswife Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I think what socalhiker is trying to say can be summed up in song lyrics of the Promise by When in Rome

i’m sorry but I’m just thinking of the right words to say. (I promise you)

I know they don’t sound the way I planned them to be. (I promise you)

but if you wait around a while I’ll make you fall for me (I promise you)

I promise,  I promise you I will
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    I think what socalhiker is trying to say can be summed up in song lyrics of the Promise by When in Rome

i’m sorry but I’m just thinking of the right words to say. (I promise you)

I know they don’t sound the way I planned them to be. (I promise you)

but if you wait around a while I’ll make you fall for me (I promise you)

I promise,  I promise you I will
    Welp, I know what song will be in my head the rest of the day, along with the end of the movie Napoleon Dynamite.
    Just no.  
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    I didn’t read all but I can safely say that while @DFBB ain’t working for glu, @retirepujols on the other hand in on glu’s payroll 
    It wouldn’t surprise me honestly but it wouldn’t surprise me if he wasn’t old enough to have a job. 
    It wasn’t a joke. @retirepujols is one of the supervisors on the CS team. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    It wasn’t a joke. @retirepujols is one of the supervisors on the CS team. 
    And he wonders why he isn't being helped 🙂
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    There’s only two fixes.  Change the code or make me a VIP.  Neither is gonna happen.  Why would they change anything when they can just rob customers blind 
    Agreed. Nothing anyone here can do besides potentially blueleopard. Good luck with that. 
    There’s only two fixes.  Change the code or make me a VIP.  Neither is gonna happen.  Why would they change anything when they can just rob customers blind 
    Agreed. Nothing anyone here can do besides potentially blueleopard. Good luck with that. 
    Or you can give this fella a badge. Do the right thing here Pujols. 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Wouldn’t the right thing to do is set him up with an auto tapper?
    He's already said he's taken his business elsewhere. Would be no point. 
    I’m going to be closing this thread now. 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I’m going to be closing this thread now. 
    It’s about time