WOH Multi Event

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
Why, for example, one plays to level 4, in a 1 or 2 hour timed event, only to have it reset to level 1 next time WOH is active? Progress is intentionally not kept as part of gameplay or is this an accident that needs addressing?
Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Comments

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    It’s definitely a deterrent that keeps me from playing more. Also having your cycles reset when the time expires is pretty crappy. 
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Reported this but it's a common thing I don't see changing. It's really to just give everybody a chance at the event. 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Reported this but it's a common thing I don't see changing. It's really to just give everybody a chance at the event. 
    How does resetting your progress give everyone a chance at the event? It seems inconsistent as there have been times progress was not reset. 🤷‍♂️
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    How does resetting your progress give everyone a chance at the event? It seems inconsistent as there have been times progress was not reset. 🤷‍♂️

I agree with Ole Blue!  It gives everyone like me a chance, a chance to not waste anytime on it. 😎
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Im confused what you mean by a "chance" like when you are on 5.7 and 5.8 is that rounds? or levels?
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    You should be a politician.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• awlsabermetrics1awlsabermetrics1 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    What does this mean?
  • wonquim1wonquim1 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I HATE WOH !
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited February 2022
    No response from @blueleopard.  Completely useless

Blueleotard is useless but your not even tagging the right one 🤣🤣
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard