VIP Council Feedback

DantemavericksDantemavericks Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
Just wondering if any VIP Council Members on here have any feedback on how the meeting went.
Never fight a man with a perm

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    lol you’re joking right?  They can’t even figure out how to not jail non-vips that score over 2.5B points.  They are useless.
    Seeing as how they're just players (not Glu employees), and have no access to any coding, that isn't a surprise. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    lol you’re joking right?  They can’t even figure out how to not jail non-vips that score over 2.5B points.  They are useless.
    Give it a break bud your embarrassing yourself, unless your 14.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    So blue leopard doesn’t work for GLU?  Got it! Lol
    OP isn't asking for blue leopards feedback, he's asking for any players on the council to provide feedback. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • vq1982vq1982 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    can we have a little holla from
    customer service vip counsel ? lot of people
    non vip been jailed for all the weekend event
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited February 2022
    Just wondering if any VIP Council Members on here have any feedback on how the meeting went.

Par for the course, glu was very generous and virtually(pun intended lol) pampered us. It was nice to see faces and hear voices of various usernames. The timing of the council meant that the primary topics would be focused on '22. A lot of it is still pending and we signed NDAs so there's not a lot I can say in that regard. 

As far as the general issues themselves, there isn't an issue that isn't brought to their attention via the VIP discord channel. It's important to keep in mind that bringing awareness is all we, as players, can do. Whether things actually get changed is out of our control. I know that many will find that to be disappointing, but that's always been the reality of things and glu is no exception. 

I really appreciate everything Blue does behind the scenes. The council is his baby, so to speak and he works tirelessly to ensure that everyone has a good time. The vibe was chill and honestly, just a fun hang out. I certainly don't take it for granted and each year, it's been an honor to be invited. 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    edited February 2022
    Lol what are you talking about?  
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Blue leopard is on the vip council.  But either way I’m glad you admitted that he also works for glu.  So now we know he does more than just the paperwork and buys the office lunches. 
    It has been stated many times that blueleopard works for Glu. Your earlier beef was with DFBB who is not in glus play roll. Life is not fair and if you expect it to be then you’re the idiot. Mlb 9 innings is looking for quality players in case you’re interested 
  • TXAG17TXAG17 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    @DFBB

Is the VIP discord available to a select few or to anyone who’s a VIP in game?
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I'm beginning to suspect that Socalhiker actually works for Glu/EA. In a matter of one weekend, he has decreased my empathy level for the non-vip jailing issue exponentially while simultaneously compelling several other veteran players/posters to speak out in support of the EA appointed VIP Council, EA appointed moderators, and an EA employee. 

If that was the intent, you did an excellent job rallying the troops and boosting community loyalty. If not, I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul. 
    I'm beginning to suspect that Socalhiker actually works for Glu/EA. In a matter of one weekend, he has decreased my empathy level for the non-vip jailing issue exponentially while simultaneously compelling several other veteran players/posters to speak out in support of the EA appointed VIP Council, EA appointed moderators, and an EA employee. 

I legit was thinking something similar. I was like, dang, this guy.....

TXAG17 said:
    @DFBB

I got your dm, but I'm waiting on a response. I'll let you know soon.
  • TXAG17TXAG17 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    DFBB said:

TXAG17 said:
    @DFBB

I got your dm, but I'm waiting on a response. I'll let you know soon.
    Thanks DFBB. I appreciate it!
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    I sort of forgot that EA owed Glu. Madden Mobile is a disaster so don’t expect the EA influence to be all that helpful. They have mostly eliminated cheating in Madden, but it was at the expense of the game experience. It’s now way more expensive and a lot less fun. 

I figured out a way to have fun with this game without competing at the top level and without spending so most of this stuff doesn’t really bother me. (Every player for the last 6 weeks having double BO or double HH does bother me, but that’s a different subject). I haven’t figured out a way to have fun in Madden without competed at the top level. I’m really close to just quitting all together and I’ve been in the same top 10 league for 5 years. 

In case you were holding out hope…
    😁
    Base15 said:
    I sort of forgot that EA owed Glu. Madden Mobile is a disaster so don’t expect the EA influence to be all that helpful. They have mostly eliminated cheating in Madden, but it was at the expense of the game experience. It’s now way more expensive and a lot less fun. 

I figured out a way to have fun with this game without competing at the top level and without spending so most of this stuff doesn’t really bother me. (Every player for the last 6 weeks having double BO or double HH does bother me, but that’s a different subject). I haven’t figured out a way to have fun in Madden without competed at the top level. I’m really close to just quitting all together and I’ve been in the same top 10 league for 5 years. 

In case you were holding out hope…
    😁
    It's actually encouraging that they prioritized cheating. As far as your enjoyment, it's difficult to be 'casual' if you're used to competing. 
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    It was cool.
    It was cool.
    LMFAO 😂😂😂
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Seeing as how they're just players (not Glu employees), and have no access to any coding, that isn't a surprise. 
    I beg to differ. I happen to have access to the coding and know for a fact that the magic number is 2,499,999,999. Anything over that and JAIL. Or anything less than that JAIL. As long as you score exactly 2,499,999,999 you should be fine. Or not. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022