VIP

lilrow26lilrow26 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
I want to be VIP so bad please I need and deserve it.

Comments

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    lilrow26 said:
    I want to be VIP so bad please I need and deserve it.
    Deserve it? 😂😂😂
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Get this guy a badge for Pete’s sake Pujols. Do the right thing here pal
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Pujols is too busy with cvc. He’s been neglecting his badge passing out duties. Pujols if you ever read this I need a badge too. I’ll be your friend forever. Do the right thing and make it happen. 
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Nice.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Can I get one of those badges too?  Only if it's in the form of a peel off sticker though, that just says "BADGE" on it.  If the B looks a little like a V, that's fine.  I've been called worse.
    Just no.  
  • winitagainwinitagain Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    If you’re going to be handing them out, I’d like one as well.  A new icon named “VIP Lounge” showed up in my “Games” tab so that makes me believe I reached that level
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited February 2022
    If you’re going to be handing them out, I’d like one as well.  A new icon named “VIP Lounge” showed up in my “Games” tab so that makes me believe I reached that level
    If you see the VIP Lounge, then you're VIP. Just toggle your badge on your profile if you want to show it @winitagain

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    If you see the VIP Lounge, then you're VIP. Just toggle your badge on your profile if you want to show it @winitagain

I kinda wish I didn't see the Lounge because my vision of what it was before I had access was a lot cooler
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts

You just posted that ss to show us peasants your ring huh !
    You just posted that ss to show us peasants your ring huh !
    I already did that in screenshots thread.. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    just a reminder of who the top dog is!
    2003cobra said:
    just a reminder of who the top dog is!
    @TyroneEastwood
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    @retirepujols But you told me his name was TyroneCheatwood