Keeper 🚨 Stan is THE Man! 🚨

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
edited February 2022 in General TSB Discussion
The people have spoken! The numero uno has arrived! Good luck everyone!!!!

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev13

Comments

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Hope I pull him so I can take him and Hornsby as my Keepers.
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    I hope I didn’t use up all my ATG luck. This looks awesome.
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Does anyone know whether this is the last bump before TSB2022? 

Nice to see a unique skill set on an ATG. Back to back double blowout righties was a bit of a downer. 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
     sullipa8 said:
    I pulled two ATGs and Edmonds twice yesterday so def not expecting good fortune
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Been 2 weeks for me so I'm due..I didnt even pull bench on the last cvc last night like normal.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    Does anyone know whether this is the last bump before TSB2022? 

Nice to see a unique skill set on an ATG. Back to back double blowout righties was a bit of a downer. 
    I would expect at least one more bump.
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I pulled 2x Sutcliffe in this morning's 3 gift boxes, so I assume no Stan for me. 
    edited February 2022
     sullipa8 said:
    I pulled two ATGs and Edmonds twice yesterday so def not expecting good fortune
    Yeah, I got the last 2 ATG and even a Bench repull this week. No Wagner so far, but I did get Scioscia which solves a short term need.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited February 2022
    And exhale…..😍

@Mattattack I got Mike FIVE times prior to getting Stan. lol
    DFBB said:
    And exhale…..😍

excellent  but screw Mike
    Man bummer that EB is pay to play
    DFBB said:
    And exhale…..😍

13k is pretty good. I’m up to 30k and still searching. 
    sullipa8 said:
    DFBB said:
    And exhale…..😍

Im thinking he maybe spent more since it resets after 20k.   If not Stan and 5 Mikes in 13K is absurd
    sullipa8 said:
    DFBB said:
    And exhale…..😍

Im thinking he maybe spent more since it resets after 20k.   If not Stan and 5 Mikes in 13K is absurd
    It's been my best tsb weekend of the year, by far, in terms of pulls. Even my moments was very reasonable.
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    Wow. Stan is awesome.  I’m expecting not to get him because my luck has been absurdly good on ATGs. I have 17 of them without spending any money and without watching a gold video. Also, I’m gold so I don’t cycle diamond for gold. That is ridiculous luck. This is where that luck goes south I suspect. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited February 2022
    Meh I have around 180k and I’m gonna wait until the last Thursday he’s available to chase. Not the most fun way but allows me to keep my gold.. possibly. 
    Base15 said:
    Wow. Stan is awesome.  I’m expecting not to get him because my luck has been absurdly good on ATGs. I have 17 of them without spending any money and without watching a gold video. Also, I’m gold so I don’t cycle diamond for gold. That is ridiculous luck. This is where that luck goes south I suspect. 
    Im similar to you.   I have 16 of them while spending almost nothing as well and no videos which is pretty similar to last year when I spent well just too much.      I was gold up until today when i decided just to go platinum since its the end of year basically.    Stan is great but honestly keepers are all roughly the same at the end of the day depending on how you play so I've learned not stress about it too much.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Freaking finally an ATG with double first pitch! Definitely keeper material with those skills, but I'm hoping to see Chipper with double fp as well  :# 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • TakeMeOutToTheBallTakeMeOutToTheBall Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    That’s the final bump.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Meh I have around 180k and I’m gonna wait until the last Thursday he’s available to chase. Not the most fun way but allows me to keep my gold.. possibly. 

Good call! 😉
    Global challenge box 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Anyone (@DFBB) have any insight as to team Moments remaining the same next year? That very well could influence one’s attraction for potential Keepers. 
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Base15 said:
    I'm in exact same boat, 17 ATGs (including pitchers), Gold 6, stopped spending months ago.  Sitting on 70K gold waiting for something to spend it on, was hoping for ATG Ryan/Seaver towards end.  I've pulled Sciosia 3x and Sutcliffe so far with 5K spent.  
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    edited February 2022
    So his skills won’t be active for cvc which is why I already traded him in. Plus I needed a little lxp to level Sutcliff up to s1
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    I’ve seen soooooo many of the current ATG’s on terrible F2P teams this year while playing solo CVC.  It’s awfully….odd
    I’ve seen soooooo many of the current ATG’s on terrible F2P teams this year while playing solo CVC.  It’s awfully….odd
    Getting players isn't 'difficult' when you don't 'need' them. I have an alt that that still has ads, never watches videos, etc....no vip so no multiplier, extra gifts, etc.....and i have a full lineup of d10 bats. I have several atgs capped at d10 and can easily cycel woh and score decent in cvc/EB. It is, however, worthless for club points. lol
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    So his skills won’t be active for cvc which is why I already traded him in. Plus I needed a little lxp to level Sutcliff up to s1
    I hope you’re joking sir. I might have to sell a kidney to land Musial. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    edited February 2022
    @CanadaCubs would I joke about a thing like that? I take this game way too serious to make jokes and have fun. 
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    I’m recommend the last Monday/Tuesday since he will have slightly better odds, but yeah reasonable decision. 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited February 2022
    DFBB said:
    Getting players isn't 'difficult' when you don't 'need' them. I have an alt that that still has ads, never watches videos, etc....no vip so no multiplier, extra gifts, etc.....and i have a full lineup of d10 bats. I have several atgs capped at d10 and can easily cycel woh and score decent in cvc/EB. It is, however, worthless for club points. lol

....you might get that account jailed too.....

PS: I hate you all (w/Stan)
    DFBB said:

....you might get that account jailed too.....

PS: I hate you all (w/Stan)
    fwiw i pulled a second Cal this morning so not thinking he's in the cards for me either.   Either way its fine, I have TBG who's similar if i decide to go that route