Chipper Moment

retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
Do they think the soler moment for lefty braves 3b’s works for Chipper? Seems pretty awful to not have a moment for an ATG ☹️
"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

Comments

• CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Tyrone would be spinning in his grave
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I can definitely see them shifting to bonus point moments in the store vs box, at least for ATG.  A few weeks ago they slipped in a recycled moment in the weekend box and now there are 4 moments, with a shelf life of 1 event.  You really can’t blame them though, if guys are willing to chase why not just charge them $100 🤷🏻‍♂️
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    whynot said:
    I can definitely see them shifting to bonus point moments in the store vs box, at least for ATG.  A few weeks ago they slipped in a recycled moment in the weekend box and now there are 4 moments, with a shelf life of 1 event.  You really can’t blame them though, if guys are willing to chase why not just charge them $100 🤷🏻‍♂️
    🤮
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    And the autotappers think they’re beating Glu…🤦‍♀️
    And the autotappers think they’re beating Glu…🤦‍♀️
    Those suckers need to learn how to hit the specials tab instead. 
  • rgh001rgh001 Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Yeah I’m not buying moments. My chipper will just not have a multiplier
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Do they think the soler moment for lefty braves 3b’s works for Chipper? Seems pretty awful to not have a moment for an ATG ☹️
    @DFBB said in a past post that no, the Moment defaults to Righties. 🤷‍♂️
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    tshea510 said:
    Yes, sir. That’s why I’m wondering where the moment is 😂 oh well, saves me gold not buying any moments. I got chipper in the second field pass box, so literally no gold spent besides leveling. I like the cvc gold rewards too. Shaping up to be a good farming weekend 
    tshea510 said:
    Yes, sir. That’s why I’m wondering where the moment is 😂 oh well, saves me gold not buying any moments. I got chipper in the second field pass box, so literally no gold spent besides leveling. I like the cvc gold rewards too. Shaping up to be a good farming weekend 

🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
    - Blueleopard
    whynot said:

🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
    To be fair, this was after I: woke up with a seized back, blew a drive tire on my tractor, and won $0 on a $30 scratch off. I needed something to go right this morning 😅 since then I’ve been unable to stand a few times, and accidentally got icy hot on a male body part that you don’t want icy hot on… I killed it today 😭
    Ok well I’m sorry about the back but the icy hot on little pujols and the scratch off is all on you bud.  Seriously, maybe all the other stuff is just juju telling you to stop buying $30 scratch offs 🤮
    - Blueleopard
    whynot said:
    Ok well I’m sorry about the back but the icy hot on little pujols and the scratch off is all on you bud.  Seriously, maybe all the other stuff is just juju telling you to stop buying $30 scratch offs 🤮
    Or buy more…
    Or buy more…
    This. 
  • rgh001rgh001 Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    I’m more interested in what he’s doing on a tractor, sorry about back though 😢
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I feel ya on the Icyhot hitting the wrong body part! Nothing a cold shower couldn’t handle. Hopefully the back is feeling better. 

• dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts

I really think there's some trolling going on. "Oh yeah? You're tired of HH/BO and want 2xFP? At what cost?" Every prime was awful this weekend, completely unusable. But if they thought the Soler moment worked it would have been in the box instead of Allen (Kruk) and Schwarber (Verdugo).

Name of tower today is Harper's Tower so just let your imagination run wild with that scenario re LL MIggy a couple weeks ago...
    Miggy was a retread, right? Like he was a walk off reward that was already in a box previously? I think the harper thing might just be because he is the cover boys of 22, and I wouldn’t be surprised if beta drops today.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    No Miggy was 600 prime LL after week before was 620 legend.
    Ahh ok