Keeper 🚨 Stan is THE Man! 🚨

13Next

Comments

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    True Davey was easy to obtain. Probably wait until that last Thursday. Tks fellas 🍻
    Or you could chase him now 🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♀️
    You sir are a bad influence lol 
    Against my better judgment I went for it out of boredom. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I pulled Stan 30k in.. which left me with about 150k ish. I said time to stop 🛑 of course I didn’t. Made it all the way to the pitty timer and pulled Stan again! 😱 So with all the fan rewards boxes I ended up still having around 16k gold left. So I said let’s go for broke Canada basically told me the season is over anyway 🤷🏻‍♂️😂 go for broke! 
    Then…. It happened I pulled him on the second box after the pitty timer. 🎊🙌🎉
    Frustrating but a fun way to end last chase of season lol 
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    This is wonderful ⬆️!  Another success story!
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    edited February 2022
    True Davey was easy to obtain. Probably wait until that last Thursday. Tks fellas 🍻
    Or you could chase him now 🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♀️
    You sir are a bad influence lol 
    Against my better judgment I went for it out of boredom. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I pulled Stan 30k in.. which left me with about 150k ish. I said time to stop 🛑 of course I didn’t. Made it all the way to the pitty timer and pulled Stan again! 😱 So with all the fan rewards boxes I ended up still having around 16k gold left. So I said let’s go for broke Canada basically told me the season is over anyway 🤷🏻‍♂️😂 go for broke! 
    Then…. It happened I pulled him on the second box after the pitty timer. 🎊🙌🎉
    Frustrating but a fun way to end last chase of season lol 
    Excellent.   Glad you didnt get a Stan at the end because based on recent events he is no longer greater than or equal to the man.
  • jory1jory1 Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    For me it’s same plan for chipper as I had for Musial 😂
    Congrats 🎊 to those that pulled him so far 👍🏻 🍻 
    What are you gonna do with all that gold sir?  
    Well this time of year I try to put myself in a position to be able to chase at the end if they release a great player. While not being left holding a bunch of gold. Last year that player was Davey. 

Suggestions?
    You think chipper is they guy? . Seems to be…but 22 is a month and half away 🤷🏻‍♂️
    22 is a month and a half away? I thought it was more like 3 weeks away. Can anyone confirm this?
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited February 2022
    jory1 said:
    Well this time of year I try to put myself in a position to be able to chase at the end if they release a great player. While not being left holding a bunch of gold. Last year that player was Davey. 

Suggestions?
    You think chipper is they guy? . Seems to be…but 22 is a month and half away 🤷🏻‍♂️
    22 is a month and a half away? I thought it was more like 3 weeks away. Can anyone confirm this?
    Not entirely sure… I just assumed it would drop around mlb opening day March 31st about a month half ish away. As long as I’ve played I should know but these guys ⬆️ know better than I do. MLB opening day last year was April 1st and I believe Tsb 21 dropped on March 16th. So yeah probably a few weeks? 🤷🏻‍♂️👍🏻
    It’s on Thursday 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    It’s on Thursday 
    For canadialanders and impatient types 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    It’s on Thursday 
    For canadialanders and impatient types 
    So basically everyone…. It’s not hard to fake your location. Fwiw, its the same exact clubs running to diamond off the start. 
  • jory1jory1 Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    jory1 said:

Suggestions?
    Not entirely sure… I just assumed it would drop around mlb opening day March 31st about a month half ish away. As long as I’ve played I should know but these guys ⬆️ know better than I do. MLB opening day last year was April 1st and I believe Tsb 21 dropped on March 16th. So yeah probably a few weeks? 🤷🏻‍♂️👍🏻
    Your comment about last year’s timeframe does pique my interest considering there is a lockout. It will be interesting to see how Glu will observe the lockout with release of the game, potw, spring training, etc. 
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    2nd best prize this weekend, but I’ll take it. Sorry @retirepujols, I know you don’t like seeing them unless they’re already capped, but you’ll just have to deal with it. 😂 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    @navyjack77 cap him and repost. That might help to cheer up Pujols
    Like this @2003cobra? Someone agreed with you so I felt obligated. I know it’s not a true cap cause of his skills, so it might not satisfy Pujols after all. 😉 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Like this @2003cobra? Someone agreed with you so I felt obligated. I know it’s not a true cap cause of his skills, so it might not satisfy Pujols after all. 😉 
    😘
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts

Just cause 😁
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    @navyjack77 much better. Pujols is very hard to satisfy(so I hear) but I’m proud of you. @whynot I’m proud of you too. 
    2003cobra said:
    @navyjack77 much better. Pujols is very hard to satisfy(so I hear) but I’m proud of you. @whynot I’m proud of you too. 
    Nothing a White Claw won’t solve. 😚
    This took too much to get. Prison wallet is blown wide open. 
    Just pulled Chipper but can only get him to P10 after using all my LXP capping Stan. 🤦‍♂️ Gonna wait till tomorrow and cycle my tail off in WOH to get him there.
    @navyjack77 nice! I must say that I’m rather jealous. My ATG pulls have been horrible to say the least 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Teach me how to pull an ATG gents.  Last 6 weeks I’ve apparently forgot how completely 

@CanadaCubs can you just send me one?  One of Tyrone’s old ones maybe?
    edited February 2022
    Teach me how to pull an ATG gents.  Last 6 weeks I’ve apparently forgot how completely 

@CanadaCubs can you just send me one?  One of Tyrone’s old ones maybe?
    It basically cost me 250$ of gold. I’m not proud of that, but I knew what I was getting into. Tyrone has left the Tap community to pursue his passion in Fabricating Custom Mood Rings and editing Anime Short Films. We all wish him the best of luck, and hope that he prospers in his future endeavors. 
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    2nd best prize this weekend, but I’ll take it. Sorry @retirepujols, I know you don’t like seeing them unless they’re already capped, but you’ll just have to deal with it. 😂 
    I really feel like there was a missed opportunity here with the use of this underrated beast!!!

• YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    So happy I took the late night gamble! First ATG from doing a multiple box purchase too!