Beta is LIVE!!!

Comments

• CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    @jalapenocubbies, assuming they keep this new system in play, wouldn’t the obvious solution be to create an almost endless number of levels in champions tier?  
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited February 2022
    So auto tapping is obviously still a thing going into 22… seems to be something glu either can’t address or won’t. I’m gonna lean towards won’t $. 
    With no reason to be hush 🤫 hush about it anymore and I personally give two f’s..is auto tapping only for droid or can you on iPhone? 
    It appears that champ tier is their way of addressing autotapping. 

Pure speculation here: the autotappers should rightfully be angry and the rest of the crowd doesn't understand math. As a result, I highly doubt that things will stay as is. I also don't think champ tier is going anywhere, but I can see a middle ground of one d6 cycle/day and champ tier stays. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited February 2022
    it gets you about 120k gold per month? I usually spend more gold than that every weekend chasing boxes… instead of 2 cycles a day for 120k a week, it’s once a month IF you earn each tier. Good luck with that nonsense. If you did one cycle per day you were getting 120k every two weeks - even those guys are cut in half. And this is assuming you’re earning every champion tier. Pure trash
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    DFBB said:
    So auto tapping is obviously still a thing going into 22… seems to be something glu either can’t address or won’t. I’m gonna lean towards won’t $. 
    With no reason to be hush 🤫 hush about it anymore and I personally give two f’s..is auto tapping only for droid or can you on iPhone? 

Pure speculation here: the autotappers should rightfully be angry and the rest of the crowd doesn't understand math. As a result, I highly doubt that things will stay as is. I also don't think champ tier is going anywhere, but I can see a middle ground of one d6 cycle/day and champ tier stays. 

I respectfully disagree with that Alex. They are limiting the amount of gold input so that players buy more, that's the reason. Also the reason to force everyone up, diamond isn't cheap to play at. This wasn't done to address auto-tapping, it might be a cover to say that's the issue but its false. The real reason is $$$. I dont fault them for it either, but the game is super expensive as it is, now it will be even more. The bottom line always come down to $$. And like Pujos said, sometimes it takes 100,200, 500k+ gold to pull players from boxes, this whole "economy overhaul" doesn't work if the odds and player levelling wasn't changed.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Did somebody say rigged 22?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    @jalapenocubbies, assuming they keep this new system in play, wouldn’t the obvious solution be to create an almost endless number of levels in champions tier?  
    Not if their end goal is to limit the “free” gold in the game. 

In regards to the assumption that champ tier 70 will make everyone whole who cycles 1x per day or less. While the math adds up, we just have no idea what it takes to get to champ tier 70. If it takes top 3 everyday, that’s going to limit a lot of people especially early when it’s all 1 tier or club play. Again, lots of questions. We need full release so we can see what their actual “economy” overhaul is. Their vision of “improvement” won’t necessarily match that of almost every player. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    DFBB said:

So….. is auto tapping available for iPhone? Sorry 😞 not sorry. I honestly don’t know as I’m a silver bottom feeder. Tks 🍻
    Not available, but not impossible. Grab yourself a droid sir.  Way easier. 
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I'm sure this will get me a sideways glance as wanting to autotap but what's a good droid for this game? I am going to be turning in the ol iPhone shortly to my employer as I transition into a new job so I want to get back to my droid roots. 
    edited February 2022
    Not available, but not impossible. Grab yourself a droid sir.  Way easier. 
    I doubt I’ll get that serious about the game ever again like GG days but just curious. It (auto tapping) has become a obvious tool of the game so why not talk about the availability for everyone and level the playing field. Was kinda waiting for BLUE to respond with the best auto tapper options available for 22. Perhaps a response another time.. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Oh well.. Anyway just curious 🧐 Tks buddy 👍🏻
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    So question is the beta version for testing so players can give feedback on what is working/what doesn’t or is it supposed to be a month headstart for everyone who is testing it or both?
    YardGoats said:
    So question is the beta version for testing so players can give feedback on what is working/what doesn’t or is it supposed to be a month headstart for everyone who is testing it or both?
    It’s supposed to be testing but only for the enlightened ones (typically the same enlightened ones every year) to eliminate bugs/issues but also doubles as a head start. 
    However with all the “testing” that has went on in past years IMO it’s been about as effective/successful as urinating in the wind as far as eliminating bugs. 
    Typically the beginning of every year is a dumpster 🗑 fire 🔥 regardless of “testing”. 
    YardGoats said:
    Beta has been going on since 19’. This game is a hot pile of shît.  Has been for years. Problem is we’re addicted to it. I honestly don’t understand how someone could find this game “fun”. I enjoy the competitive side of the game.  If you’ve played madden over the last few years, you’ll see what’s about to happen with this game. 
    YardGoats said:
    It’s supposed to be testing but only for the enlightened ones (typically the same enlightened ones every year) to eliminate bugs/issues but also doubles as a head start. 
    However with all the “testing” that has went on in past years IMO it’s been about as effective/successful as urinating in the wind as far as eliminating bugs. 
    Typically the beginning of every year is a dumpster 🗑 fire 🔥 regardless of “testing”. 
    I mean, you can get it too. Just change your settings. It takes about 3 minutes. Its probably 2-3% Canadian residents in 22’. 
    YardGoats said:
    Beta has been going on since 19’. This game is a hot pile of shît.  Has been for years. Problem is we’re addicted to it. I honestly don’t understand how someone could find this game “fun”. I enjoy the competitive side of the game.  If you’ve played madden over the last few years, you’ll see what’s about to happen with this game. 
    Just about everything in life can be simplified ad nauseam. I don’t understand why people hang out in global or a number of other things, but I’m not worried about it either. People obv enjoy it so all the power to them. 
    DFBB said:
    YardGoats said:
    Just about everything in life can be simplified ad nauseam. I don’t understand why people hang out in global or a number of other things, but I’m not worried about it either. People obv enjoy it so all the power to them. 
    I don’t know anyone who finds this game fun. It’s an addiction, nothing more. Like, are you actually sitting on your couch smiling while you play this? 
    DFBB said:
    YardGoats said:
    I don’t know anyone who finds this game fun. It’s an addiction, nothing more. Like, are you actually sitting on your couch smiling while you play this? 
    I don’t think I was smiling, but I lost track of time for about two hours while I was finding ways to build up my f2p team in ‘22. I’m not on the app now, but I’ve realized that champ tier in 2 weeks is a bit ambitious(and a lot of work) so I may mess with woh for a bit. Keepers are currently buffed up so I gotta take advantage. 🤣
    edited February 2022
    YardGoats said:
    I mean, you can get it too. Just change your settings. It takes about 3 minutes. Its probably 2-3% Canadian residents in 22’. 
    Yeah I forgot about you Canadians being part of the testing. Sorry to leave you guys out lol 
    That’s not accurate went through that whole changing location thing a couple years ago didn’t work. Idk if it’s an iPhone thing or what. Eh I’ll just wait 

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    It didn’t work in my iPhone this morning. Ive done it before but that involved changing my billing address for my credit card. Also, prior seasons aren’t in the store to download anymore which wasn’t the case on prior years.  
    just google a random strip club somewhere in Canada and use the address 🤷‍♂️
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    2003cobra said:
    It didn’t work in my iPhone this morning. Ive done it before but that involved changing my billing address for my credit card. Also, prior seasons aren’t in the store to download anymore which wasn’t the case on prior years.  
    Much easier to create a new Apple ID and you don’t need to enter cc info.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Gotcha 
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I’m looking forward to hanging them up. No TSB 22 for me.

Well….. guess I’m voting against D6 cycles now 🤣
    - Blueleopard
    edited March 2022
    whynot said:

Well….. guess I’m voting against D6 cycles now 🤣
    Huh? Did somebody say rigged election? 
    There’s a lot of negative reactions towards this new direction of the game. As it stands, I’m out. It’s as if EA thinks they have a great game that people enjoy playing.  It’s not, and hasn’t been for a long time. Y’all know The Show exists right?  If you over monetize and push casuals to vets away, this thing is done. Madden at least had a gameplay aspect to it where you actually got to call plays, perform, and execute. TSB isn’t that at all. It’s a glorified calculator game that requires no skill. 

1: Get rid of the ‘no playoff’ feature- most players have no idea what’s required to play at that tier

2: Get rid of the D6 Limit- Again, this isn’t a graphically and interactive game. It’s a calculator 

3: Adding junk we don’t want-  We don’t need extra shît to buy. Ie; sunglasses and shoes for our roster

4: Fix the game. Improve it-  Nothing has changed in years. All that’s been added are more ways to spend 

Just seems like they’re trying to kill their customer base. EA has an incredibly successful rate at ruining their games. 
  • jory1jory1 Registered Users, Member 100 Posts

3: Adding junk we don’t want-  We don’t need extra shît to buy. Ie; sunglasses and shoes for our roster
    Could you imagine😂 Glu can’t get their GIFs right! How are they going to manage getting the color right on a pair of shoes!?
    1: Get rid of the ‘no playoff’ feature- most players have no idea what’s required to play at that tier

2: Get rid of the D6 Limit- Again, this isn’t a graphically and interactive game. It’s a calculator 

4: Fix the game. Improve it-  Nothing has changed in years. All that’s been added are more ways to spend 

Just seems like they’re trying to kill their customer base. EA has an incredibly successful rate at ruining their games. 
    Yes. To all of it. 
    jory1 said:

Could you imagine😂 Glu can’t get their GIFs right! How are they going to manage getting the color right on a pair of shoes!?
    How would we even know since we sim and never see the guy?  I guess woh and Cvc?
    - Blueleopard