Options

Moments for this weekend

hqly2001hqly2001 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
edited February 2022 in General TSB Discussion
I think it’ll be nice to start a tread with folks sharing which bonus player and corresponding bonus pts moments they got for this weekend. Kinda skimpy on bonus moments eligible players this weekend.

Gwynn Atg - Gwynn moment

Comments

• Options
    baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    edited February 2022
    Yes, I feel like it would be easier to have some sort of “Moments Guide” whatever that would look like for each event. 

I have so many moments I’m constantly scrolling through to see if any of them increase my bonus points with the players I pulled for the event.

However, I’m assuming many on this board are probably playing 2022 and/or are playing less of 2021 so you might not get much of a response.

There are the two Gwynn moments, Eric Davis Moment, Cardinals Moment and the Blue Jays Moment (which max is 22%) that I can recall that can be used for this event. There could be more but those are the only ones that I noticed that apply to any of the players that I have.
  • Options
    I almost forgot the Seattle first Base moments if you want to use 440 Jose “Marmalade”
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Yes, I feel like it would be easier to have some sort of “Moments Guide” whatever that would look like for each event. 

I have so many moments I’m constantly scrolling through to see if any of them increase my bonus points with the players I pulled for the event.

However, I’m assuming many on this board are probably playing 2022 and/or are playing less of 2021 so you might not get much of a response.

There are the two Gwynn moments, Eric Davis Moment, Cardinals Moment and the Blue Jays Moment (which max is 22%) that I can recall that can be used for this event. There could be more but those are the only ones that I noticed that apply to any of the players that I have.
    I thought about doing this 2-3 months ago, but a good friend talked me out of it. Beyond the obvious bonus players, filter your moments by the team of the day and that should help. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    DFBB said:

I thought about doing this 2-3 months ago, but a good friend talked me out of it. Beyond the obvious bonus players, filter your moments by the team of the day and that should help. 
    That’s basically like telling everyone where the fish are on a lake. Either develop a good club where you figure this out as a group, or figure it out on your own. It’s really not that difficult to do. It’s amazing how many people can’t piece together multipliers in this game. Step 1- identify the bonus team and build a corresponding roster that hits that teams multipliers. Step 2- use alternative routes on bonus players via moments. 
    If your moments aren’t maxed, you don’t understand this game at all from a competitive perspective 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    If your moments aren’t maxed, you don’t understand this game at all from a competitive perspective 
    This is not true at all. I, like many others I’m sure, understand this game and the competitive advantage maxed moments provides. 

However, that costs a lot of gold and/or real money to max out, especially for every event. Some just aren’t willing to spend the gold and/or money necessary to max out moments.
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    that costs a lot of gold and/or real money to max out, especially for every event.
    This is one good reason why we need those d6 cycles for gold!!!! 

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard