Beta is LIVE!!!

Comments

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Unless they add playoffs to the game before the season officially starts I don’t see them changing anything the whole season. 
    Sunglasses and shoes?? Retarded 😂 Must be the same people that created stickers 🤣
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Unless they add playoffs to the game before the season officially starts I don’t see them changing anything the whole season. 
    Sunglasses and shoes?? Retarded 😂 Must be the same people that created stickers 🤣
    Disagree with the sticker comment. It’s an efficient tool for communicating with other players
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    Disagree with the sticker comment. It’s an efficient tool for communicating with other players
    Lol I figured that would spur a comment from you or that pujols guy 🤪 🍻
    edited March 2022
    Seriously tho I hope they make the decision to add playoffs before the start. Because once it’s done it’s done for the season IMO because there will be to many teams mistakenly already leveled up to diamond quitting early. If things don’t go like they expect or hope $ you can’t just say ok we’re gonna add playoffs now while stranding the others at diamond. Can’t just undo that possible mess. 
    Seriously tho I hope they make the decision to add playoffs before the start. Because once it’s done it’s done for the season IMO because there will be to many teams mistakenly already leveled up to diamond to early quitting. If things don’t go like they expect or hope $ you can’t just say ok we’re gonna add playoffs now while stranding the others at diamond. Can’t just undo that possible mess. 
    I’ve kinda been wondering if they’ll revert back to the playoff system on launch date and give the beta users the option to restart. Unlikely tho…
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    that pujols guy 🤪 🍻
    🥲
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Nobody enjoys stickers as much as that Pujols guy. While most people will be spending gold in sunglasses or cleats he will spend his on his sticker collection 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Honestly, that goes for everyone…not just Mythical.  Negative words will not be spoken of stickers or I will **** you up
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Stickers are amazing.  That's why I send that pujols guy messages in game.  Always replies with a sticker I've probably never seen.
    Just no.  
  • jory1jory1 Registered Users, Member 100 Posts

No truer words 
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    If someone bags on stickers I don't want them looking at my sammiches on the balsamic forum. that's straight up unamerican.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    The only problem with stickers is there aren’t enough of them. Limiting new stickers to the field passes is a gotdam travesty.
    buddydave said:
    The only problem with stickers is there aren’t enough of them. Limiting new stickers to the field passes is a gotdam travesty.
    Preach it brother. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Future sticker requests:

- Kermit the frog doing the griddy

- a cat playing electric guitar 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I got a pm about moments and rather than reply, I'll address it here so that those who are actually playing/care will see it as well. 
    The stat boosting moments from '21(the bronze ones) will come in the form of 'gear,' and it's something you can equip/customize on your ML. As of this writing, they haven't been released in beta, but I can confirm that they're different than the ones in '21. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    @DFBB in your opinion or do you know how concrete they are on the current setup without playoffs? Any possible chance they add playoffs before start/launch?
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    @DFBB in your opinion or do you know how concrete they are on the current setup without playoffs? Any possible chance they add playoffs before start/launch?
    I would be it somewhere between -100 and 0 that they do. I don’t see them going through all the work to put this setup together to revert before the new season even begins. I could be wrong but highly unlikely. I think we’d see a change in resources cost/quantity before we see them revert back 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    My gut feeling is that playoffs will NOT get added. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Stickers are amazing.  That's why I send that pujols guy messages in game.  Always replies with a sticker I've probably never seen.
    So I’m not the only one?! 
    Tks fellas… just wishful thinking/hoping 
    They’ll need to find a way of incentivizing players that usually play below diamond to continue. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    They’ll need to find a way of incentivizing players that usually play below diamond to continue. 

Shut it please!  Do you have any idea how many guys glu is helping quit?  I for one commend glu for their community service efforts.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    whynot said:

Shut it please!  Do you have any idea how many guys glu is helping quit?  I for one commend glu for their community service efforts.
    I legitimately laughed at this ⬆️. They’ll need some kind of methadone clinic equivalent to ease the junkies. Quitting cold Turkey can be devastating
    @CanadaCubs it’s called playing a little bit of 21 to get that fix and then weening yourself slowly. Wish me luck. Of course I pulled Chipper today which doesn’t help   
    2003cobra said:
    @CanadaCubs it’s called playing a little bit of 21 to get that fix and then weening yourself slowly. Wish me luck. Of course I pulled Chipper today which doesn’t help   
    Yeah, this might be the way to go. 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts

What is apparent to me is that this company no longer knows, or this “new” company has no clue as to how to keep its customer base “engaged” during the wind down of the current season. I have never felt more disinterested in the final days as I do now. In the past, there have been things in place to keep interest generated. Wow, this bunch has failed miserably to date. Sad.

Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    tshea510 said:

What is apparent to me is that this company no longer knows, or this “new” company has no clue as to how to keep its customer base “engaged” during the wind down of the current season. I have never felt more disinterested in the final days as I do now. In the past, there have been things in place to keep interest generated. Wow, this bunch has failed miserably to date. Sad.

They’re just getting us ready for long reliever Hank Aaron tomorrow and another “let’s gooooo” sticker. 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    tshea510 said:

They’re just getting us ready for long reliever Hank Aaron tomorrow and another “let’s gooooo” sticker. 
    TRUTH!!!
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    tshea510 said:

Another "Let's Go" sticker?!?  Will it be a new one or recycled?  If it's new, will you send it to me?  Thanks!
    Just no.  
  • jory1jory1 Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    whynot said:

Best reply I’ve seen on here.