Jailed again for no reason

Comments

• DETROITCITYCLUBDETROITCITYCLUB Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    I was going to bite the bullet and just do it so I could actually play and they'd leave me alone.

You have to be pretty darn incompetent if this is your business model.
    These two sentences kind of contradict each other. If their business model is to get guys to spend a little extra just so they can continue playing the game.. and guys do it.. then it seems their business model is working ☹️
    Business model of getting guys to spend more, yes,very effective. But not having the programming correct so they are jailing some of the guys spending said money is a bit unethical. Okay, a lot unethical. I think the largest asset this game has is the club aspect. The guys in a club trying to compete against guys in another club (my bad, guys/gals) is what makes this game so addicting to many. The jailing is preventing the dopamine from being released into the addicted’s brain, which is like trying to take the needle away from an addict about to shoot up some heroine they just scored after sitting on the street corner begging for cash for a week. Too much?
    I don't agree with the drug analogy, because frankly I stayed away for most of the weekend after they shut me down twice. The only reason I stay is for the guys in my club. But as far as your comment about unethical? Yeah, at a minimum I would describe it as extremely unethical.
  • gcardeygcardey Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    I don't know what is going on with jailing for non ViPs lately, but something has changed.
    I was jailed once in November and once in early December, then I played very carefully for a while.
    Super Bowl night I scored over 2 billion once when primes hit 30x.
    then these last couple of weeks, scored over 2 billion lots of times, including as much as 6.03 billion.
    yet, others are complaining of still getting jailed.
    Something changed.  Would sure be nice to know what that is.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    No jail for me with over 4 billion point rounds on a non-vip account 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    No jail for me with over 4 billion point rounds on a non-vip account 
    I’m calling the Glu Police Force. You’re a danger to this society 😎
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    I e heard that before. My wife tells me that all of the time
  • kbrown7942kbrown7942 Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    I was around 2.5 trillion points overall on the weekend when I was jailed . My team lost the points I had accumulated. I sent in a ticket telling the how I had saved a bunch of gold . I spent about 60000 gold and bought a medium field pass. I had three sets going. They let me out of jail about 16 hours later . I’m worried if I do the same thing this weekend it will happen again.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I was around 2.5 trillion points overall on the weekend when I was jailed . My team lost the points I had accumulated. I sent in a ticket telling the how I had saved a bunch of gold . I spent about 60000 gold and bought a medium field pass. I had three sets going. They let me out of jail about 16 hours later . I’m worried if I do the same thing this weekend it will happen again.
    It will almost certainly happen again. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    My club has lost rankings over my jailings and I've spent resources and dollars that have been lost because of it. Glu has never once acknowledged the lost resource issue at any time I've been jailed. Not one time. They just randomly take you out of jail- sometimes 2 or 3 days after the event. That's ridiculously bad customer service. I struggle to think of another company that would do something like that. If they refuse to admit that their algorithm for catching cheaters just doesn't work, the least they could do would be to return the resources we lost. 

2 bonus games played, immediately jailed again for scoring too many points. Which, why would you expect that when you make every player in my lineup a bonus player? 

Glu literally has no clue. 
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Or they are lonely and want lots of tickets.  I renamed my club tg n jailed buds
    Detroit, mine just jailed also, had a 13 billion game amongst other hi scoring games, about 100 billion total.
    I guess this won't be any kind of a fun weekend for non ViPs, no matter what they have on their team.
  • jory1jory1 Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    Are you guys really that surprised? Are you?
    no, not surprised...but, what else are we supposed to do this weekend???   nothing at all??
    might as well give it a try and see what happens, right?
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    gcardey said:
    no, not surprised...but, what else are we supposed to do this weekend???   nothing at all??
    might as well give it a try and see what happens, right?
    HornPub
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

Meanwhile, VIP's can go silly. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    I’m not surprised. I knew it was going to happen. They clearly weren’t going to fix this and making scores ridiculously high is just going to flood their system with complaints. I don’t expect it to be fixed next year either. 
    your moments multiplier of 9.92 reminds me, I didn't even have my moments maxed out yet, I had forgotten about it.
    lol.
    jory1 said:
    Are you guys really that surprised? Are you?
    Actually, I am. Because you can't get to VIP if they don't let you play the damn game. Well, you can, but you'd just be handing them cash for nothing.
    You're actually lucky, believe it or not. I would looooooove to be banned. Sure, it would hurt at first, but who f***ing cares at this point? Glu doesn't, that is for sure.
    jory1 said:
    You're actually lucky, believe it or not. I would looooooove to be banned. Sure, it would hurt at first, but who f***ing cares at this point? Glu doesn't, that is for sure.
    I can make this happen if you want. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

Braves OF hank moments(3 braves righty OFers) with the cards/horns moments will get you a multiplier of 17.09 and is the optimal lineup if u want to mess around with it. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    DFBB said:

Braves OF hank moments(3 braves righty OFers) with the cards/horns moments will get you a multiplier of 17.09 and is the optimal lineup if u want to mess around with it. 
    Thanks, dude. Normally I would but I'm so disappointed in weekend that I'm done for rest of event lol. Well, I guess forever 🤷🏻‍♂️
    jory1 said:
    I can make this happen if you want. 
    I might take you up on that at some point lol
  • yellahammersyellahammers Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Looks like I got jailed today. Was putting up 4-7B points per game. Never cheated. Wouldn’t even know how.not VIP though 🤷‍♂️ 
    Looks like I got jailed today. Was putting up 4-7B points per game. Never cheated. Wouldn’t even know how.not VIP though 🤷‍♂️ 
    The first bonus game I played today was 9 billion. Second was 4B. I was jailed immediately. 

• CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    It definitely sucks for you guys…but this isn’t anything new…nor is it something they’ll fix. I don’t understand their business model at all, but their data seems to show otherwise 😬
    "If you can't beat them, report them"

Need a club for this weekend? Pm me. Lol
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    This sucks so hard

i would have played the last two days totally different if I knew this was coming 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    This sucks so hard

i would have played the last two days totally different if I knew this was coming 
    Absolutely… same. Just a terrible way to end season.  The current event/boxes is what they should launch when 22 drops. Didn’t expect this at all. Would not have saved gold for duplicate Atgs. Other than Rivera I have everyone I believe. I threw all my gold at that box trying for him but at 0.8 percent chance at an atg that has multiple others in the box it’s near impossible. One would probably need 500k to 750k gold and that still wouldn’t net much of a chance. I spent 146k and pulled only a duplicate yogi. I mean it’s one thing to end it this way basically saying IDGAF 🖕🏿… But damn it’s another to not even make the boxes a 1% chance. Truly disappointing. 
    Rant over 😕
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    I would like to give Glu/EA props. They’ve done an EXCELLENT job at REPEATEDLY shooting themselves in the foot. Consistently. Worst weekend ever! The decision makers responsible for this weekend should not have a job. But they’ll probably get a raise which means it’s only going to get worse.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷