Jailed again for no reason

124Next

Comments

• cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    But damn it’s another to not even make the boxes a 1% chance. Truly disappointing. 
    For reference, the big ATG box at end of last year was 5% and the by position was 1%. I'm not going to play '22 at all. I'll still probably play '21 to try to max out my TS. Hopefully, they don't just completely shut it down on Monday 
  • n8DayVn8DayV Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Well I just joined the jailed club too. Highest game so far was a little over 6 billion. Funny because last weekend I had a number of 8s and 9s and they left me alone. Cool way to end the season. Gives me time to rethink if I want to download 22
  • gcardeygcardey Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    n8DayV said:
    Well I just joined the jailed club too. Highest game so far was a little over 6 billion. Funny because last weekend I had a number of 8s and 9s and they left me alone. Cool way to end the season. Gives me time to rethink if I want to download 22
    Wow. So hard to figure out what their algorithm is. Also, after 10 hours I have yet to hear back from CS. Quality stuff. 
  • jory1jory1 Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    cb11 said:
    But damn it’s another to not even make the boxes a 1% chance. Truly disappointing. 
    Hopefully, they don't just completely shut it down on Monday 
    This is a legit concern. 
    edited March 2022
    tshea510 said:
    I would like to give Glu/EA props. They’ve done an EXCELLENT job at REPEATEDLY shooting themselves in the foot. Consistently. Worst weekend ever! The decision makers responsible for this weekend should not have a job. But they’ll probably get a raise which means it’s only going to get worse.
    I’m really at a loss of words with this. I was mad at first, but now I’m just confused. Do you think they know actually how much money we’ve saved these last few weeks? Pure stupidity on EA/Glu’s part. As I’m sure you guys are aware, the vips who spend already have most of—if not all—the players in these weekend boxes. There’s no point in spending a penny this weekend. If Glu would’ve made a new box, no matter how crappy, they would’ve made SIGNIFICANTLY more money this weekend. Nothing makes sense. 
  • yellahammersyellahammers Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Haha. CS reinstated my team. I played about 5 games and ended up back in the clink. 
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    edited March 2022
    I’m still waiting. I only want to play CVC since I can spend as much time as I want on it. I won’t play another game for any points. I just need to be released so I can play. 
  • DETROITCITYCLUBDETROITCITYCLUB Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    I have been waiting since Friday, an hour after the event started, to get released. Frankly, it doesn't matter if they release me now. I will just score too much and get jailed again. Getting unjailed and only playing CVC wouldn't help either, because I've been jailed before for scoring too high in CVC too. 

Terrible customer service, no other way to describe it.
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    How many tickets do you think they got this weekend? I’m guessing it may be over 1000. If anyone has been playing all year and not a VIP, they are almost certain to get jailed this weekend with how the bonuses are structured. 
    sullipa8 said:
    How many tickets do you think they got this weekend? I’m guessing it may be over 1000. If anyone has been playing all year and not a VIP, they are almost certain to get jailed this weekend with how the bonuses are structured. 
    Dude I have 1000 by myself