Keepers ?

2Next

Comments

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Did it drop yet? Nothing in store 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Ahhh yes same as last year getting ready to drop. Then wait for the app to populate 
  • spotspot Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    edited March 2022
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    DFBB said:
    DFBB said:
    HH/blowouts are terrible skills for keepers. Well, this assumes that you care about winning games/WoH. If not, carry on....

Small sample size and Chipper > Mantle in WoH easily. Also, Chipper > Mantle in those close games late.
    I was going to leave it alone, but since you went there, context matters. Once you face tougher matchups(s/s only shows 761 games) the difference will be rather noticable. Against cake matchups, hh is fine. In tough matchups, he's not so hot. At all. Currently, 5.10 woh is level 7 in beta. If that continues, the guys who took Mantle(and cares about woh) will cry a pretty big river. 
    I was also thinking that if a good portion of those 761 games were when keepers were overboosted (to 528 max or whatever it was) that would muddy the water a good bit. When his hit rating was above 500 vs. pitchers mostly under 300 stuff, Mantle would do just fine. However, now at 390 he may struggle to break the seal and activate the double boost. 
    They were batting around 890-900 prior to the overall ‘correction’. Half of the 761 GP were before, and half were after. Both easily get through WOH as well. My argument is that double HH on a switch hitter is an overall decent choice. Obviously Double First Pitch is preferred. But if the choice is between a switch hitter with HH versus someone with a vs RHP skill, I’m taking the the Switch Hitter. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Chipper Jones, Stan Musial, Ted Williams, and Greg Maddux are my 4
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    @CanadaCubs totally agree
  • DodgyDodgy Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hey Guys - what would you say would be the best batter position to use for keepers- I have ATG Lou Gerig 1B & ATG Jackie Robinson at both 2B & OF?