Wednesday Coop Club Rewards

jory1jory1 Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
Has anyone else noticed that the club rewards for cooperstown are screwed up? Yesterday, I noticed that the MVP, Club rewards tabs went blank, and everytime I try to collect club rewards from last night, the app crashes.
Prev1

Comments

• RollieFingersRollieFingers Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    the crashing is still happening every time I try to collect 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Same for me and my club
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Every time I try to collect Thursday tourney Club rewards, it crashes. EVERY TIME! @DFBB can you please alert your buds to the crap show that has now been extended back to the ‘21 game?
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • n8DayVn8DayV Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Everyone who played in a majors bracket on Thursday can’t collect rewards. It’s because they never set up the rewards. Glu had all day to fix it but I’m guessing 21 isn’t a priority to them
  • GriggsbieGriggsbie Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    It seemed to be fine for me! Try clearing your app data 
    n8DayV said:
    Everyone who played in a majors bracket on Thursday can’t collect rewards. It’s because they never set up the rewards. Glu had all day to fix it but I’m guessing 21 isn’t a priority to them
    Brackets don’t seem to matter. Global is reporting the same crashing issue. I’m Minors, still crashing immediately this morning.
  • jory1jory1 Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    n8DayV said:
    Glu had all day to fix it but I’m guessing 21 isn’t a priority to them
    They can deliver daily gifts but can't address gameplay issues!? I still cannot collect club rewards from Wednesday night or Thursday night. @GluAdmin @DFBB

Still crashing and still a topic in global. No one cares. You ever have the feeling you’re on a sinking ship? It’s been said by those wiser than I that it would only get worse with EA. Didn’t take long, did it?
    "We're currently working to resolve this issue"
    "I can't process your order unless you pick a size"
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Unfortunately EA is complete trash.  Their last good games were NHL 17, or maybe it was 16, and NCAA Football 2014
    Just no.  
  • kbrown7942kbrown7942 Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    Still working on it lol
    4 days and CRICKETS……. and just when I thought CS couldn’t possibly get any worse, I get proven wrong again. The most incompetent department I have ever experienced. This company simply doesn’t give a crap. It’s a big SCREW YOU to it’s customer base. I’ve yet to play a game in ‘22 and I’ve yet to spend a dime. 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited March 2022
    its because there are no event rewards for Weds and Thursday, at least in minors and majors. I think Coop didn't have rank rewards showing for the weekend. Only way to check is to leave club and re-join. Monday and Tuesday should work for all tiers. But yeah, nothing CS can do if Glu doesn't respond to them. I was told Friday they hadn't heard from the dev team at all by CS.

Edit: currently seeing rank rewards in minors for all days but Thursday.
    edited March 2022
    Checked all club tiers, no rewards for Thursday event. Coop weekend rewards same as weekday. So in current state, don't expect to collect after Thursday event.
    The issue is when trying to collect the Wednesday reward, the app immediately crashes. 
    edited March 2022
    Look at the rank rewards. If they are not present for the day's event it will crash. You can collect after today, Tuesday, and Wednesday IF the rank rewards are present. Thursday will crash (currently NO rank rewards) and the weekend should be okay, as they were this past weekend in minors and majors.

First of all, one could not get to the screens you show. It crashed BEFORE that.

Clicking on that would crash the app. It has now been addressed and fixed and one can progress as normal
    But as you can also see, girls HMU is still going strong 😂
    As I stated above, you need to leave the club and rejoin. That is what I did Friday morning, saw rank rewards for weekend and collected weekend rewards. My holder couldn't collect Thursday event rewards Friday morning either. Never left club but after the weekend was able to collect. The window to collect Thursday event had closed once the weekend event ended.
    edited March 2022
    At least I don’t need to do that now, thanks
    tshea510 said:
    No need for that anymore. It’s been addressed and fixed

Guarantee if there are no rank rewards for Thursday it will happen again.
    tshea510 said:
    No need for that anymore. It’s been addressed and fixed

Guarantee if there are no rank rewards for Thursday it will happen again.
    I guess I’m not following. This happened Wednesday night for Wednesday event and lasted until today, when I could get past that collect page. 
    edited March 2022
    There were no rewards for Wednesday and Thursday. That's why it crashes. If you never left your club before the weekend event (which had rewards for minors and majors Friday before event) you then were able to collect those rewards (for weekend) after the weekend event. The window closed for prior events.

At some point they added event rewards for coop weekend event, but i heard from some that they didnt exist on Friday morning. The events I see for coop weekend now are same as weekday rewards for coop, not the 15k gold you used to get. My guess is you collected after those rewards were added if in coop.

My holder couldn't collect Friday morning and all weekend. Once the weekend event ended it could collect weekend rewards. Never left the club either.
    Gotcha, thanks!
    It is very strange...I am in a solo coop club and never received Wednesday or Thursday club rewards. On Thursday, I sent a message to CS. They gave me the same response as above and told me "there is no need to reply to this message" and yet I did reply. CS then replied with a different representative, stating "...there is no response from the team regarding this issue...no need to reply" to which I replied again. What's interesting is that I have had 8 different CS team members reply to my messages regarding this issue. Today, I did receive the Weekend rewards, but nothing from last Wednesday or Thursday. I am shocked that 8 different CS representatives would reply to the same ticket and furthermore I am dumbfounded that all 8 have said the same thing--"we haven't heard back from the team". Seems very strange.
  • kbrown7942kbrown7942 Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    I’m sure they have a computer generated generic response based on key words you use in your complaint