‘23 Forum

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
edited April 2023 in General TSB Discussion
https://communities.glu.com/EASPORTSMLBTSB

Looks like it’s working again. Still says Glu 🤷‍♂️
Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Comments

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Weird.  I'm surprised they didn't try to take it over to their shitty website, or maybe they did and they tried to charge people to look at it.  That's the EA way and all.  Gotta find new ways to steal money from the people.
    Just no.  
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    ‘23 Forum down again. Permission error like before
    Yep, it’s my WiFi. And yours. CS has given me very detailed instructions on how to fix their incompetence. 

Below is the most straightforward fix that you can try to address this issue-- note that this involves checking your internet connection:

⏵Restart your internet connection (it is recommended to disconnect your router’s power cable and wait a full minute before reconnecting it. Once it’s back on, wait for your internet connection to reset, and then try re-accessing the website.)
    ⏵Disable your firewall and antivirus (Sometimes, the built-in firewall of your operating system (OS) or other security software could be blocking certain web pages, which could hinder your computer from making a connection to those pages. A quick way to check if this is the issue would be to turn off your firewall and antivirus software temporarily, and attempt accessing the site once more.)
    ⏵Clear your browser cache
    ⏵Flush your DNS Cache
    ⏵Change your DNS Server
    LOL, glu/EA just keeps closing down all the tap sports forums.  What's the over/under set at for when this one is shut down?  4.5 days?  When they're all gone we'll just have to move over to the Kardashians forum.
    Just no.  
    And another giant SCREW YOU to its paying customers. This is for the ‘20 and ‘21 games, so I guess this forum will be history too.

Oh man, of course they would do that... not that I play the old ones once the new one comes out.  Still awful news for those who do though.

Also, you think if I show my lawyer friend the 2 months of screenshots I've compiled of only hitting the x2, that something could actually be done?  I'm guessing not, but ah well.  I also haven't found anything stating that there's only a 0.0000000000001% chance of getting a x3.  This will probably get the 21 forum removed lol
    Just no.  
    This also means nothing to them. Well actually it means the world ends on July 22 since that is when FOREVER ends?

As I told CS, this idiotic move by these incompetent clowns absolutely GUARANTEES I will not spend another dime with these buffoons. Why spend when it’s a matter of time when they take away the game you paid money to play? It’s one thing to be on autopilot and remove the events, but to make it unplayable?
    I hope they did some gambling on when the world was going to end, they'll be rich!  I wonder what it costs them to keep the old games up, a penny a day??  Glu was bad, but EA is a whole other level of trash.  And the 23 game is down again?!? 😆  Who saw that coming?! Me because I updated yesterday, oops.
    Just no.  
    After a month, the EA clowns FINALLY fixed the ‘23 forums.