Champ Tier Q & A!

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    whynot said:
    whynot said:
    Is champion plus retroactive?
    Yes, for current season only though.  New season, new champ plus.
    It is not retroactive. Purchased. Nope 
    I’m confused.  Glu announced it was retro (at least I thought they did) and now it isn’t?  Is that accurate or did your “resolved” post mean they corrected it and it is retro.

Future champs plus buyers need to know!
    Champ+ rewards get collected when you collect your next champ tier. For example, if I have 50k gold in champ+, the next time I hit a champ tier, I will get the current champ tier level plus the 50k gold and everything else that wasn’t already collected in champ+. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    It is 100% retroactive. However you won’t collect those rewards until you reach the next champ tier collect. At that time all rewards are awarded. 
  • rgh001rgh001 Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    It was 150 between levels 31-40, but now between level 35-36 it looks like 200 tokens maybe because it’s for player idk
  • louisawesomelouisawesome Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    I just made it to champ tier…what’s the best way to get champ tokens?
    I am  Not sure how grinding out bonus games would help me anymore.
    1. Club rank/mvp rewards 
    2. Woh
    3. Club and daily challenges
    4.streaking prime games
    5. Extra bases 
    6. barrel house 

• n8DayVn8DayV Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I just made it to Champ tier this past weekend and they gave me Heyward instead of Lowrie. I told CS and they said that I got the correct rewards. Is there anyone on here that can help me because I know other people got it fixed? Thanks!
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    edited April 2022
    n8DayV said:
    I just made it to Champ tier this past weekend and they gave me Heyward instead of Lowrie. I told CS and they said that I got the correct rewards. Is there anyone on here that can help me because I know other people got it fixed? Thanks!
    I would keep trying and send a screenshot if you have one. It took me three times before they finally understood what I was trying to tell them. They kept saying I had the right rewards and the right player (they gave me Heyward) even though I had reached Champion Tier during this current season with Lowrie. 

Also, I don’t know if this helps but I had no luck with CS agents named Shaik and Pooja. 

Ashish was the one who finally came though for me.
    DFBB said:
    1. Club rank/mvp rewards 
    2. Woh
    3. Club and daily challenges
    4.streaking prime games
    5. Extra bases 
    6. barrel house 

I think Payoff Pitch had 50 tokens after one cycle last weekend if I’m not mistaken. 
  • n8DayVn8DayV Registered Users, Member 33 Posts

I would keep trying and send a screenshot if you have one. It took me three times before they finally understood what I was trying to tell them. They kept saying I had the right rewards and the right player (they gave me Heyward) even though I had reached Champion Tier during this current season with Lowrie. 

Also, I don’t know if this helps but I had no luck with CS agents named Shaik and Pooja. 

After striking out 2 times I had given up but after reading this I figured I would give it one more go. Third time’s a charm because Joyce came through and fixed everything for me without a fight. Thanks!
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Also on monday, each tower of WOH has them so cycle, drop down, cycle, drop down extra tokens as well.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • CJ76CJ76 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    n8DayV said:

After striking out 2 times I had given up but after reading this I figured I would give it one more go. Third time’s a charm because Joyce came through and fixed everything for me without a fight. Thanks!
    Glad I came across this. Just got to champ tier a little bit ago and had enough tokens for at least level 40 which should have got me Rhys Hoskins and some of his moments boxes. Instead I got no player and three Heyward moments and was very confused and disappointed. I did snap a pic and open a ticket with support so hopefully sooner rather than later they get back to me. Being non VIP my hopes aren't too high. 
  • gcardeygcardey Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    CJ, I think that the idea is that you get last season's stuff when you get to champ tier, then you have the current season to get this season's rewards.
    Then you have a chance to end up with both players.
    gcardey said:
    CJ, I think that the idea is that you get last season's stuff when you get to champ tier, then you have the current season to get this season's rewards.
    Then I should have got Lowe in that case with his moments. I got no player at all and Heyward moments. 
    CJ76 said:
    gcardey said:
    Then I should have got Lowe in that case with his moments. I got no player at all and Heyward moments. 
    how many champ tokes did you have?
    gcardey said:
    CJ76 said:
    gcardey said:
    Wish I could tell you exactly but all I know is somewhere between 2k and 3k. When I looked yesterday in anticipation of getting to champ tier today I was ten coins away from level 40. I then completed the daily's. I finished 9th in MVP for event and we finished 3rd overall so however many that would bring on top of it. 
    CJ76 said:
    gcardey said:
    CJ76 said:
    gcardey said:
    Wish I could tell you exactly but all I know is somewhere between 2k and 3k. When I looked yesterday in anticipation of getting to champ tier today I was ten coins away from level 40. I then completed the daily's. I finished 9th in MVP for event and we finished 3rd overall so however many that would bring on top of it. 
    I am pretty sure it is more like 4100 or so tokens.
    DFBB, I think he just today or yesterday updated the chart on how many tokens it takes to get to each champ tier level, on the Charts, etc. Post.
    gcardey said:
    CJ76 said:
    gcardey said:
    CJ76 said:
    gcardey said:
    I am pretty sure it is more like 4100 or so tokens.
    DFBB, I think he just today or yesterday updated the chart on how many tokens it takes to get to each champ tier level, on the Charts, etc. Post.
    That chart is great. Yeah I guess I assumed I would get current season rewards not first season. I found that I did, indeed, get Jayson Hayward even though it didn't show on rewards screen. He was in my inactives. Awesome I get a guy that is irrelevant. 
    *Heyward 
  • hqly2001hqly2001 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    How many token does it take to get to last tier 80?

Since gold is now much less upfront, anyone know if i get to champ tier now, if i will get the gold structure of last season or the new structure?

if new, I have 7k now, should i wait until i have enough (after this season) to collect? I’m trying to maximize my gold collection after the dwarfing of the gold re structure.
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Just a guess. But you will receive season 1 prizes that end at 75. Roughly 10750 coins
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    It may be 10850.  Once you get that many get to champions cash in and start on current one
    hqly2001 said:
    How many token does it take to get to last tier 80?

Since gold is now much less upfront, anyone know if i get to champ tier now, if i will get the gold structure of last season or the new structure?

if new, I have 7k now, should i wait until i have enough (after this season) to collect? I’m trying to maximize my gold collection after the dwarfing of the gold re structure.
    There's a chart in the charts thread of all the champ tiers for the current season. I'm not sure which season you'll get the rewards for, but I've seen some very nice s/s's of those who just made champ tier. 
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    So it doesn’t matter when you go up to champ tier? First time through you will get the season 1 rewards?
  • hqly2001hqly2001 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    YardGoats said:
    So it doesn’t matter when you go up to champ tier? First time through you will get the season 1 rewards?
    Sounds like it. But a teammate just got to champ and he only got 70k or so. Other mate who got season one said he got about 120k. I have a feeling its the dwarf awards. This, wait til you get 10k to claim?
    edited May 2022
    So it’s 15,800 tokens to get to the last tier. Has anyone on this forum got there yet? Also, does it allow you any room to get a second or third place along the way? 

I feel like I am in a fairly good club and I think I had around 6,000 tokens and I didn’t miss any of the walk off, daily challenges, prime game, extra bases, barrel house tokens. I can’t imagine how hard it must be to get that many tokens in a season. I’d be curious to know what the average tier is amongst everyone 🤔
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited May 2022
    Well, its probably something they will adjust at some point I guess (once they realize its not possible lol). I remember when field pass first came out, the last reward tiers were so high not even Cove could get there  :D
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I would like to think they’ll be adjusted, but I don’t think everyone should be able to hit the last tiers tbh. It should be a challenge to everyone and only the top guys should be hitting every single tier. That said, the gold shouldn’t be so backloaded. It should be fulfilling the whole way through appropriate to what’s put in to the game. Ie the more you play/score the more you get 🤷🏻‍♂️ Just my opinion 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I’ll hit 80 this season… because it’s my first and I purposefully slow played until I had built up enough to start at 75+. No chance in heck I get there in subsequent seasons unless there is some magic coin bank I haven’t found. 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited May 2022
    What tier is the average player getting to? I am an Itty bitty fish now in a teeny tiny club (we do finish top 3 daily though) and only made it to level 50. Gold total was 66k, which over 3 weeks is about 3k gold per day. I can now most definitely see why they switched to this lol but how in the world people could think this is better is beyond me. Go from potential 16k per day to 3k gold per day? Yeah thats not good lol
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    What tier is the average player getting to? I am an Itty bitty fish now in a teeny tiny club (we do finish top 3 daily though) and only made it to level 50. Gold total was 66k, which over 3 weeks is about 3k gold per day. I can now most definitely see why they switched to this lol but how in the world people could think this is better is beyond me. Go from potential 16k per day to 3k gold per day? Yeah thats not good lol
    I mean not too many itty bitty fish cranking through two D6 cycles a day. Basically the way you laid it out, if you're winning less than 375 games per day, you did better with champ tiers than you would have done with the 21' structure. Not to mention you're getting things in addition to that 66k gold in champ tiers. 

To be clear, it has gotten nerfed each season and im not excited to see how this new one looks. So not a ringing endorsement, but just commenting on your specific situation.