Auto tapper Guantlet

mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
When is the next auto tapper guantlet??

Comments

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Oh I see it’s this weekend… 
    Was wondering how I could get one of those tappers so I could compete? Maybe blue can give me that info? 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Man those dudes are scoring like crazy. Guys at the top are at over 20k games played this weekend 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Yeah insane amount of points. We we’re stuck in a sky kings bracket they had like 27 trill. 😳  We placed 16th i think top 25 anyway. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Im not against auto tapping what I have a problem with is glu/ea failing to acknowledge the obvious… because those clubs spend a lot of money etc…I know. So they either need to do something about it or make auto tapping accessibility to everyone. 
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Man those dudes are scoring like crazy. Guys at the top are at over 20k games played this weekend 
    Like Fitness Strong Thumbs Up with Big Muscles Powerful Hand Stock  Vector - Illustration of icon muscle 81685613
    Im not against auto tapping what I have a problem with is glu/ea failing to acknowledge the obvious…
    Over 250k game played in the first 2 months (including beta) is obvious? 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I'm just a little bitty fish now (still with ads lol) but did they do away with autotapper prevention entirely? I noticed there are no puzzles this year... 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I'm just a little bitty fish now (still with ads lol) but did they do away with autotapper prevention entirely? I noticed there are no puzzles this year... 
    As of today, there haven't been any 'mini games' in '22. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    (still with ads
    🤮 did the free trial of five tool sub not work for you?!
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    (still with ads
    🤮 did the free trial of five tool sub not work for you?!
    Ha, guess I didn't even know to do that. I'm a noob again!
    Lmao, try it out!