Daily Dinger Frickery

baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
How are these misses? Lol

The first one, I guess that could go either way but it’s still a stretch. The second one, I don’t know how that can be counted as a miss. What up with that Glu?

Comments

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Saw some posts in Global stating the same thing. 
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Is it possible to lol at a thread title?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    @drsmartassphd Is that you? In all seriousness, I’ve seen screenshots of CS saying it’s the camera angle that is making it look like a hit. I’ve had it happen a few times as well. I’ll be saving my tickets until it is fixed. One a day for the daily challenge, but that is it.
    The infamous camera angle. In other words, yes there is an issue but we’re not going to admit it so we’ll toss out the BS answers we’re famous for and blame it on the camera angle. 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Lol I really like the second screenshot.  The entire red circle is inside the yellow zone.  glu - "Nope, funny angle.  Device is facing the wrong way.  Complete miss. Your eyes were closed."  And they wanted people to get the latest update to be "dinger ready" 🤣💩
    Just no.  
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    edited May 2022
    Had two of those as well this weekend for the first time. Update feature ? I will say that on one of them that I was very surprised to see it land in yellow based on trajectory so maybe landing display screen issue? 
  • gstrdrgstrdr Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Glu needs to pay what they owe.  How are they getting away with this…even with our screenshots? 
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Because they simply don't give a shit. I'm nearing my end with this. after the weekends minors to majors bullshit and that they basically say f--k you to any club doing it.  Customer service has the nerve to tell you that you got the proper rewards. interestingly enough I reached out well before champs season ended, they conveniently waited til it was over to tell me I got proper rewards. Missing out on 12k Gold.  No one will read this here and care either. 
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    2020KC said:
     No one will read this here and care either. 

From what I understand, they've moved things to Discord where they essentially just boot people who voice complaints.
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    👀
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    2020KC said:

From what I understand, they've moved things to Discord where they essentially just boot people who voice complaints.
    Tried to find the invite they sent out in April but no luck.  If anyone can help me get in I would appreciate it, curious if they boot for “rigged boxes” post. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    - Blueleopard
    whynot said:
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    2020KC said:

Tried to find the invite they sent out in April but no luck.  If anyone can help me get in I would appreciate it, curious if they boot for “rigged boxes” post. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    If you think the game is sad, the discord group is 1000000x worse.  It’s like having 25 Karen’s asking for the manager at the same time. Not kidding
    whynot said:
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    2020KC said:

If you think the game is sad, the discord group is 1000000x worse.  It’s like having 25 Karen’s asking for the manager at the same time. Not kidding
    Well ya know my wife’s name is Karen and as I recall you have called me a lot worse.  🤣🤣🤣
    - Blueleopard
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Discord isn’t allowed on Discord.
    whynot said:
    whynot said:
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    2020KC said:

Well ya know my wife’s name is Karen and as I recall you have called me a lot worse.  🤣🤣🤣
    I’m sure my hate fueled comments have a direct correlation with the winter months. Summer Cubby apologizes for any damage I have caused. It’s irrelevant tho…
    whynot said:
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    2020KC said:

Did you offer them some roasted turkey pringles?!  That might help... wait, you're absolutely correct, it wouldn't.  Those chumps can stay over there on discord.
    Just no.  
    whynot said:
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    2020KC said:

Did you offer them some roasted turkey pringles?!  That might help... wait, you're absolutely correct, it wouldn't.  Those chumps can stay over there on discord.
    Ain’t nobody getting their mitts on my pringles. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    whynot said:
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    2020KC said:

@bigvivec
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    whynot said:
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    2020KC said:

@bigvivec
    Is that the guy who couldn't handle it when he got a "disagree" and got the button completely removed?  Those were good times.
    Just no.  
    whynot said:
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    2020KC said:

@bigvivec
    Is that the guy who couldn't handle it when he got a "disagree" and got the button completely removed?  Those were good times.
    As much as I hate most of you, I’d love to sit and have a beer with y’all. If things go sideways, it’s nothing that can’t be handled behind a dennys parking lot in a shirtless battle royale on an unpaved surface. 
    whynot said:
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    2020KC said:

@bigvivec
    As much as I hate most of you, I’d love to sit and have a beer with y’all. If things go sideways, it’s nothing that can’t be handled behind a dennys parking lot in a shirtless battle royale on an unpaved surface. 
    Damn Cubbie, you’d fit in perfectly here in Texas
    tshea510 said:
    whynot said:
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    2020KC said:

@bigvivec
    Damn Cubbie, you’d fit in perfectly here in Texas
    He really would, we have beer here... and Denny's, although I prefer Whataburger.
    Just no.  
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    whataburger is a strange mention with dennys. I would've expected waffle house to be the name drop for some shirtless battle royale 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Whatever the venue is, I’ll need beer, food, and gravel.  
    I forget about the Waffle House, and Whataburger is more my style over Denny's.  Either way, they all have food and some form of gravel outside.  And I'm sure we can bring beer to any of them.
    Just no.  
  • boompahboompah Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    whataburger is a strange mention with dennys. I would've expected waffle house to be the name drop for some shirtless battle royale 
    Just don’t get in a fight with a Waffle House employee. I’m pretty sure they go through some kind of martial arts training. Every fight video I’ve ever seen from a Waffle House the staff always wins. 
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    whynot said:
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    2020KC said:

@bigvivec
    Beer and a Sammich or ill be offended.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit