Not able to collect rewards

fistfyourfacefistfyourface Registered Users, Member 3 Posts

I spend gold yet I’m not able to collect the rewards, so I end up losing out on all this stuff I contribute to! Been like this for a month! Happen to anyone else?
Yes I click on it. It just lights green like I hit the button, but yet nothing ever happens.

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Wow!  Nope never seen that before and definetly never seen anyone else do a thread on the issue.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • fistfyourfacefistfyourface Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Yeah some of them I’ve spent over 5k in gold and I’m not able to obtain the rewards. Haven’t found a way to contact support. I don’t use twitter, but was gonna make one and tweet them. But I’d doubt they’d do anything. 
    It seemed to happen when I didn't collect the rewards and then didn’t log in for a day or two and then when I did the old rewards disappeared, but then had new rewards. That’s when I spent gold again and wasn’t able to collect the rewards. If that makes sense.
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Go to settings and click the Customer Support tab. They’ll make some adjustments to your account, and the issue will be resolved. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • fistfyourfacefistfyourface Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    @CanadaCubs thank you! Didn’t even see that there! I contacted them! Just waiting for a reply now! Thank you for your help! Hopefully they can resolve the issue. Maybe even give me something for all the stuff I lost. Not gonna cross my fingers though. Haha