New Champion tier levels?

RainOnMyParadeRainOnMyParade Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
Anyone know what the new chart would be?  Its much harder to get the player this time, not sure that I can make it. I'm on a pace for about 5400, I don't think that will get me Hernandez.

Comments

• COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Not even close. 5400 will complete Level 36. That same 5400 would have put you at level 45 in season one but I guess they weren’t content with just continuing to devalue the lower levels. Level 36 then would have got you 6k in gold rather than the 3,750 you will receive if you do get there this season. Had to make them more expensive too. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Anyone know what the new chart would be?  Its much harder to get the player this time, not sure that I can make it. I'm on a pace for about 5400, I don't think that will get me Hernandez.
    Thanks to Xyankeex:

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    edited June 2022
     I just finished level 38 at 5800 tokens. Still 1400 tokens away with only 4 events and no Mondays left. Seems like you pretty much need to be in a majors everyday Top 10 club to get the player now. 
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    edited June 2022
    COWPILEY said:
    This is the old chart. Please bring it back Glu. I just finished level 38 at 5800 tokens. Still 1400 tokens away with only 4 events and no Mondays left. Seems like you pretty much need to be in a majors everyday Top 10 club to get the player now. 

If you are playing for tokens, majors is the only way to go. 

The player used to cost 3500 tokens (complete level 35). Now 7200 (complete level 45). Cost more than doubled. Totally ridiculous. Can’t wait to see how much worse things get next season. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    COWPILEY said:
    The player used to cost 3500 tokens (complete level 35). Now 7200 (complete level 45). Cost more than doubled. Totally ridiculous. Can’t wait to see how much worse things get next season. 
    The current guy has been a bonus player this entire season at least. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    edited June 2022
    In case this helps anyone…

- I’m in a league that gets top 25 everyday in majors. We get the occasional top 10, but I don’t recall if we got one this season. 
    - I get 100k every Extra Bases event (I sometimes even remember to collect lol)
    - I do all the main WOH cycles: 1x multi, 1x royals, 5x on Mondays (2x HOF, 2x whatever the middle one is called, 1x warm up)
    - I do all my achievements everyday
    - my league gets all the achievements each week with the exception that we miss tourneys some weeks
    - I do barrel house once per week

Those things get me to 6200 tokens which is level 41. 

Just posting this because it represents what you can expect with a mostly reasonable amount of play. The WOH Monday cycles are drudgery, but so far I am able to force myself into doing them. I spent some money at the beginning on field passes for leveling discounts and Sunday evening boxes to build BXP with repulls, but haven’t spent in weeks and don’t plan to. You can live off of the original Champions tier gold for quite a long time if you are disciplined. I suppose that is not true if your league is trying to get top 10 or better, but I’m not looking to play that much. 
    edited June 2022
    Disciplined …hmm. Guess chasing POTM and rookie primes would be the opposite of that 😂 You can actually hear the swirl of tens of thousands in gold going down the drain. My personal favorite is the alchemy of turning 1000 in gold into 30 when the moments cap. 
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    COWPILEY said:
    Disciplined …hmm. Guess chasing POTM and rookie primes would be the opposite of that 😂 You can actually hear the swirl of tens of thousands in gold going down the drain. My personal favorite is the alchemy of turning 1000 in gold into 30 when the moments cap. 
    Yeah, that’s brutal. Especially considering when I got capped regular moments this weekend on past players, I got much more gold. Why only 30 for the expensive boxes?
  • RainOnMyParadeRainOnMyParade Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Thanks to Xyankeex:

Can we have this moved over to the chart section.  It seems to be correct for this CHampion Season also.
  • gcardeygcardey Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    That chart doesn't look right to me, it looks old.
    I am about to get to Level 14 today, and that will be 1000 champ tokens.
  • RainOnMyParadeRainOnMyParade Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    gcardey said:
    That chart doesn't look right to me, it looks old.
    I am about to get to Level 14 today, and that will be 1000 champ tokens.
    The chart literally says 1000 for level 14.  I'm not sure what looks wrong to you.  Make sure you look under the new coin column.  The first 22 have been right for me.
    The old coins column is a nice poke in the eye for Glu but does make the chart a bit confusing at first glance. Now if they could add an old and new cum gold column and show the player being moved out of reach for most folks it would be complete 🌽
  • gcardeygcardey Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    Lol.  I didn't even realize that there was old coin/new coin columns on there.  thx.
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    gcardey said:
    Lol.  I didn't even realize that there was old coin/new coin columns on there.  thx.
    🤦🏻‍♂️