"Illegal Device - Pine Tar Detected"

Nightmares22Nightmares22 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
I've been jailed for 3 days now.

They recently released a Thursday throwback box. I happened to already have multiple players from that box capped at diamond 10, and also completed a bonus player set so my multipliers were huge. Scored 6 billion for the day and 200 million in a single CVC match.

I'm getting the typical run around from CS, remove conflicting apps from my device / give us your device info and we'll look into it...

I know this has happened to many others, how does a non-VIP get out of jail because they scored too many points? I was still barely top 50 MVP ranking for the day even with the number of points I scored.

I was 99% sure I wasn't going to play the '23 version but this seals the deal.

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Unfortunately, I think you're at the mercy of CS. Be persistent, but try to avoid being overly rude. Either way, I'm sure its frustrating. Hopefully, as I'm posting this, your issue has already been resolved. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Nightmares22Nightmares22 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    No luck, still in jail.
    I've been back and forth many times now with CS, they keep saying there's a conflicting app that flags my device as illegal. Worked for me since March no problem until now...
    I asked if they can provide an update to the list of potential apps that cause issues, nothing yet.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Not sure what app could be causing it as they now willingly allow/encourage auto tapping.