Screenshots Galore: Great pulls? Great wins? Great team? Post'em!

Comments

• RSN84RSN84 Registered Users, Member 44 Posts

I've capped all of my Prime players, but alot of ppl have told me NOT to jump up to Platinum.. I'm not sure what I'm gonna' do yet.. Advice??
    RSN84
    MARSHALL

RSN84
    MARSHALL
    edited November 2019
    Here's a few of my players.. Idk if I'm strong enough yet to make the jump

RSN84
    MARSHALL

RSN84
    MARSHALL
  • notretirepujolsnotretirepujols Registered Users, Member 5 Posts

Good times keep rolling 😬
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Same for me this morning.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts

Good times keep rolling 😬
    I’ve already had to reset twice since the original reset.  Pretty soon posts will get a cool down I guess 
    RSN84 said:

I've capped all of my Prime players, but alot of ppl have told me NOT to jump up to Platinum.. I'm not sure what I'm gonna' do yet.. Advice??
    Really up to you and if you want a different challenge in the game.  I really think gold is the sweet spot in this game.  The higher you move up the easier woh is but obviously more expensive to level guys.   I’ve always thought platinum was the hardest tier as it’s tougher to level guys but you don’t have the benefits of diamond gold.   There are a few guys here that make it work well though.  
  • 17takeitback1917takeitback19 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Pulled Seaver today happy bout that. First game played after capping him is my first perfect game! Awesome moment in my world!  
    FWIW Im not sure how to block out team names and I don't mean to show the guy up I was playing, I posted because I felt he didn't have such a bad game himself. 
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    Pulled this guy today. I wish they'd release players with more hit and power instead of such high speed, but it'll do for now.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Pulled this guy today. I wish they'd release players with more hit and power instead of such high speed, but it'll do for now.
    He’s done!  I’d be stoked with a Mason Mount or Jadon Sancho......hat trick hero Harry Kane would be the butters!
    Ok who the hell is disagreeing with legitimately everything? These are obviously just jokes, but either people are taking stuff too seriously, or the moderators need to mute whoever's needlessly trolling.
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    No BS-back to back box pulls...
    Meh, but then...
    🤭
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts

• fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Gave up trying to get Baines on AAA team, but pulled this on second box so I’m kinda happy 😂

Everyone getting Ted & Jackie except me!! 😂😂😂
    RSN84
    MARSHALL
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    RSN84 said:
    Everyone getting Ted & Jackie except me!! 😂😂😂
    You are not alone.
    Decided go ahead and take the plunge for this.  Bxp wont be used elsewhere

From someone who doesn't play the game and know the maxes, is he remotely usable or pretty irrelevant with that 1 skill?

From someone who doesn't play the game and know the maxes, is he remotely usable or pretty irrelevant with that 1 skill?
    If you are relying on him to be finishing WOH bat in HOF, he simply wont measure up with one skill.  For me I have had the same catcher for 4 months so I had been desperate for a replacement.   He will help me alot in cvc in the lower level woh levels which is fine with me.   I guess I wouldn't recommend it for everyone, just depends on your situation
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    I use my legend in CVC instead of Scioscia as he performs better - they are not top notch but sill have uses - easy low level sims in WoH also
    Pulled Chipper just now 🔥
    RSN84
    MARSHALL

Pulled Chipper just now 🔥🔥🔥

RSN84
    MARSHALL
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited November 2019

Whats the O/U on how much evo I have at the end of the year? Enough to top what Glu is recovering from the ecosystem with cooldown? My goal is 100k.
  • 1994EXPOS1994EXPOS Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    There's no going back now...!

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Perfect. Had one end at 99 yesterday and was looking for a video restart with 2 outs. 

• MarcuhMarcuh Registered Users, Member 227 Posts

• MarcuhMarcuh Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    edited November 2019
    And I just pulled this guy out of another CVC win... do you guys think he will be an active bonus player again? 
  • tacobravestacobraves Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    my biggest win so far :)
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    edited November 2019

Guess who I got in last cvc matchup tonight... will check in when I wake up. Hope our favorite cool down fan gets what he wished for by playing the game the "right" way

Edit update: guess people who like the cool down are not as good as this game as people who don't. No bonus players either 🤷‍♂️