Screenshots Galore: Great pulls? Great wins? Great team? Post'em!

Comments

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Nice pull @fatDaddy I also pulled him. If you look at stats regular foil trout is better than rookie foil trout imo. They have identical hit rating rookie trout speed is higher reg foil trout has higher power rating. And considering lead off shuts off in woh I feel like reg foil trout is better of the two 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • spotspot Registered Users, Member 135 Posts

• PieOhMyPieOhMy Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    First post. Love my pitchers rn. Trying to get Nola this weekend to round out my two attribute squad
  • SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I think I might have one of the best lineups in the game now....  Got all 3x Trout's during the event and already had both Mookie Betts'.
  • SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP Registered Users, Member 4 Posts

• fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    I think I might have one of the best lineups in the game now....  Got all 3x Trout's during the event and already had both Mookie Betts'.
    ...but also some of the lowest $ and gold totals as well 🤣
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Been a solid week! Personal best in TB, and managed to haul in these large men. 
  • RolypolyalldayRolypolyallday Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    completely free to play for me, I don't think I'm doing too bad out here. Just don't know a solid way to get bxp yet lol
  • UncleRonUncleRon Registered Users, Member 8 Posts

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    UncleRon said:

Wtf kind of cornball sh1t is this 👀
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Yes I know he’s a boring B1 but damn foils are tough to pull. Wanted didi but I stopped will never pull both. 
    will never pull both. 
    Not with that attitude.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    will never pull both. 
    Not with that attitude.
    Sunday perhaps last ditch effort 24 box special 👀🤔
  • scottsmith744scottsmith744 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Did anyone get him  damn
    One person I’m my club pulled him. We figured  probably a minimum of thousand boxes opened between everyone 
    Free box got super lucky 🤩
    @Reeces I believe you have something to share..
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I’m not sure how long it will last, but Hoyt is currently in a tier of his own. He simply doesn’t lose.

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    edited May 2020
    DFBB said:
    I’m not sure how long it will last, but Hoyt is currently in a tier of his own. He simply doesn’t lose.

Wow.. I guess patience really paid off. Those who didnt say screw it and brought satchel, and instead waited and grabbed hoyt sure seem to be reaping the rewards. 400 stuff is beyond nasty 🥵
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    DFBB said:

Wow.. I guess patience really paid off. Those who didnt say screw it and brought satchel, and instead waited and grabbed hoyt sure seem to be reaping the rewards. 400 stuff is beyond nasty 🥵
    I still, continuing to play 19 off and on to this point, have not hit Hoyt. 

My high of the year so far.. dropped my ballz on him
    Glu plz

🥵 
  • SlashlineSlashline Registered Users, Member 80 Posts

Yes! I was very excited when I was offered this guy as a prize. Made me super motivated to bust my butt to win! Not to mention, IRL I am a huge fan of XBASEBALLX PLAYERNAME (X)!
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I lucked out on Monday where it was a combination of having free time, poor weather in my area and having a couple players in the box that helped my team.  That along with pulling the foil player within the first few cycles allowed me to be able to dream of being on the gauntlet board.   This the first time and very well could be the last time but cool to check off a bucket list thing in this game.   Came in 39th and was oh so close to snagging 40th to help my club this week with boxes.

• JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

• RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    CVC box !
  • timmermactimmermac Registered Users, Member 11 Posts

• rmouse511rmouse511 Registered Users, Member 185 Posts