Screenshots Galore: Great pulls? Great wins? Great team? Post'em!

Comments

• RollieFingersRollieFingers Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    CVC box
  • RickthecripplerRickthecrippler Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Love the free ones 🙏🏼
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

New personal best in CVC 😍
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

Dang, now a new personal best for runs in a bonus game.. this weekend is cool by me lol
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    That is cool… 👍🏻 but jeez that is unbelievably ridiculous lol what this game has turned into 
    That is cool… 👍🏻 but jeez that is unbelievably ridiculous lol what this game has turned into 
    I agree, it's nuts. I've described tap as a baseball themed calculator game before, and I still stand by that. Just do what is needed to see the biggest numbers you can. That said, I like big numbers lol
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Not at @retirepujols level, but my highest WOH score ever. 
    Very nice @navyjack77! If you had the cards/Hornsby moments you'd be earning the maximum points allowed in woh: 

It's ridiculous, I wish they would get rid of caps 
    Very nice @navyjack77! If you had the cards/Hornsby moments you'd be earning the maximum points allowed in woh: 

It's ridiculous, I wish they would get rid of caps 
    I have the Hornsby moment maxed. If I had the Cards’ moments, I would be jailed right now @retirepujols. I got as high as 1.7 Bil. Since I started a new account and not a VIP anymore, I’m not allowed to compete with VIPs anymore. #Riduculous.
    I have the Hornsby moment maxed. If I had the Cards’ moments, I would be jailed right now @retirepujols. I got as high as 1.7 Bil. Since I started a new account and not a VIP anymore, I’m not allowed to compete with VIPs anymore. #Riduculous.
    Ah, yes.. ☹️ 
    edited January 2022

And..There he is…. 😬

Did the babe ever play catcher 🤔 surely he caught a ball behind home plate at least once… catcher babe 🤷🏻‍♂️Lol 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited January 2022
    New Personal best:

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    That’s bonkerz 🤪👍🏻
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    DFBB said:
    New Personal best:

Wow your Dodgers only got 4 outs. Moments baby!
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    DFBB said:
    New Personal best:

Wow your Dodgers only got 4 outs. Moments baby!
    I think if his lineup were all Dodgers the game wouldn’t be over yet lol. 

edited January 2022

Really digging this new CVC ring  :#
  • PossifyPossify Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    RetiredPujols when do you think GLU will ever truly address autotappers? We all know the top 100 world ranked guys mainly all cheat by autotapping on their androids. Would you suggest making two different servers, one for android users and the other for apple users? Im an apple user and I am ranked 204th. I invest a lot of time and real life money, but I have integrity and wont buy an android to cheat like a lot of the losers who play this game do. Im open to suggestions on fixing cheating and installing a 3rd party anti cheat for the game, which should device ban any individual cheating permanently.
    Possify said:
    RetiredPujols when do you think GLU will ever truly address autotappers? We all know the top 100 world ranked guys mainly all cheat by autotapping on their androids. Would you suggest making two different servers, one for android users and the other for apple users? Im an apple user and I am ranked 204th. I invest a lot of time and real life money, but I have integrity and wont buy an android to cheat like a lot of the losers who play this game do. Im open to suggestions on fixing cheating and installing a 3rd party anti cheat for the game, which should device ban any individual cheating permanently.
    If you want to separate android and iphones you'll just be playing against iphone autotappers =) the captcha they've installed and 2 d6 cycle limit mostly addresses autotapping - no longer are the days where guys can just let their phone run all night while they sleep and wake up to a d6 cycle, then let their phone run for 1,000 games while they're off doing other things for however many hours. As the game is right now, whether you autotap or manually tap, you have to have your phone in front of you just the same and you're limited to receiving the gold from just 2 cycles a day either way. 

That said, you and I have almost the exact same number of games played. Maybe you should ask your clubmate with 2.5 times the amount of games you and I have played? Or, better yet, those guys way at the top with 7.5 times the amount of games we've played? 

Personally, I just tend to worry about what I can do - worrying about what other guys are doing never helps anyone. When I was on Iphone, I was able to play twice as many games as I can on my slow ass android I have now, by the way. Pick your poison ;) 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    More great pull posts and led auto tapper debate would be great. I can start a new thread about auto tapping if needed. @retirepujols that ring is beautiful and very deserving to be posted here. YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!
  • SlashlineSlashline Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    I know I'm good, but even I didn't know I could get a batter to go 9 for 8.

😍
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Now that’s a great post!
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    I can already feel the pucker relaxing from my interaction with him

you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
    OMG!!! Free gift this morning!
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts

My first entry to the trillion club, thanks to snagging all sets (Maeda and Chipper took forever to pull). Very fun to play some manual CVC and have every batter bump your multiplier by hundreds.

No chance at first place - they scored 412T (!?!). 

Endgame TS for me. Was really hoping for some more relievers to pump that baby up, but I guess Hembree will hold down the fort. See you jerks in 22 🙄

Same.. my goal was 270 silver. Skills maxed as far as resources would take me. Close. 
    I’m lacking top relief pitchers which should have been a no brainer for the weekend finish. 
    That's a nice silver team 👍🏼
    Tks buddy you too 🍻
  • jory1jory1 Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    This is where I would complain about relievers or lack thereof…but I’ve exhausted this more than you would believe with CS for the last two months.