Barrel House

xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
So how strong a team do you need to bear Barrel House?  I can't get paste level 5 even using my silver 10 keepers at 200 overall and 8/8/ skills against a 68 Chase De Jong.

Comments

• sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    I’m still bronze, but I made it through. I used only video boost and had my keepers with minimal skill levels.  
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Yup, all I had to do was complain it about it and then I made it through.
  • boyspapawboyspapaw Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I find barrel house to be utterly ridiculous. Round 1; 100plus lhb against GLU's 38 rhp; repeatedly grounds back to pitcher or flys out nearly every swing. So clearly skewed. Transparent as any h***!     
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts

Considering this guy for the ace of my staff based on his BH performance against my keepers. 
  • TEXASREDSOX73TEXASREDSOX73 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Yep!! I can't get past him neither with my Keepers. I bet I tried 50 times and idk how much gold I ran thru. That's BS Glu !
  • hqly2001hqly2001 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Seems like glu just based everything on diamond or champ level now it seems. Before if you were gold, you face gold pitching. Now if you are gold, you struggle against a 40 rated pitcher cause rating means jack. He is a diamond level pitcher. That explains why your gold keeper cant get a hit in barrel. Even bonus games are more competitive unless you spend a lot to buy packs right off the bat.
  • HBERT9HBERT9 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Just realized Barrel House was part of the game.  LOL