Options

No recognition

ddrummondddrummond Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
edited May 2022 in General TSB Discussion
My account says backed up with Facebook. Except 22 isn’t recognizing 21 and I’ve had the same account for years along with profile and password and email. Trying to get keepers and VIP status. What can I do?

Comments

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    a load of people having issues with Facebook link. Contact cs, but good luck. I’d recommend asking them to switch your link to email asap 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    DETROITCITYCLUBDETROITCITYCLUB Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    I can't get anyone from CS to respond to me. I can't get my account from 21 linked by email either. Doesn't recognize it. Now when I try to open the app it continually crashes at 88%. Not impressed.
  • Options
    WackGoneLocoWackGoneLoco Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Mine is linked to an email and having same problem. Very frustrating when I tried everything. They tell me, “maybe you had a space before or after email🤦‍♂️ I try that and nope….btw, exact same email as vip newsletter is. I try forgot password, claims no account under that email😡🤦‍♂️. In 21 it asks to verify email. I tap that and ate it’s verified. Close app, come back, it’s back ton”very email”. It’s clearly verified if I’m getting vip rewards each month🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️. Why won’t glu publicly acknowledge this major issue? Appalling they won’t even say they’re aware and working to resolve it.
  • Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Had the same issue on my main account. I just had to attempt it about 70 times, then it went through. Last thing I wanted was CS getting involved on an account issue. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    Filskyn4Filskyn4 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I’m having all kinds of problems linking my FB account. 4 years loyal and can’t play.  Sucks
  • Options
    BigCupMcRibBigCupMcRib Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Mine is linked to an email and having same problem. Very frustrating when I tried everything. They tell me, “maybe you had a space before or after email🤦‍♂️ I try that and nope….btw, exact same email as vip newsletter is. I try forgot password, claims no account under that email😡🤦‍♂️. In 21 it asks to verify email. I tap that and ate it’s verified. Close app, come back, it’s back ton”very email”. It’s clearly verified if I’m getting vip rewards each month🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️. Why won’t glu publicly acknowledge this major issue? Appalling they won’t even say they’re aware and working to resolve it.
    Don't you just love the EA Sports experience?   EA must mean extremely average
  • Options
    MyStonyMyStony Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Accused saying my Facebook's already tied to a different account. So I tried uninstalling 2021 that didn't hope and now I have no team at all. My 8 all time greats....gone.
  • Options
    MetalDetectorMetalDetector Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    When you checked setting in 21, does it show "email verified"?