Recover old account

ANGELFANADDICTANGELFANADDICT Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
What happened to all my players from tsp21. Terrible

Comments

• Carpet12Carpet12 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Can not get my 2021 account and My VI P status and Keepers
  • billeywintersbilleywinters Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Can not get my keepers, allstar levels, or my vip status. Go through this every year. C.S. suggest this , don't work. And go through 100 C.S. and 5 or 6 days, and finally a C.S. comes along and recovers it all in 1 minute...why can't the first one just not suggest anything , just recover it for me.
  • CARD1867CARD1867 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I really wish someone from customer service would help me I have only sent half dozen messeges about this same issue
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    CARD1867 said:
    I really wish someone from customer service would help me I have only sent half dozen messeges about this same issue
    Are you a VIP?
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • DETROITCITYCLUBDETROITCITYCLUB Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    CARD1867 said:
    Same thing with me. Need them to get my 21 account recognized. Now this evening the app keeps crashing when I try to load it, so I can't even tell if CS has responded yet. 
  • WackGoneLocoWackGoneLoco Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    edited March 2022
    I’m about to pull my hair out with frustration of my account not linking at all. Level 15 vip wasted away. Fun times. ☹️ I just don’t understand with so many having the same problem, glu saying absolutely nothing at all their efforts to resolve this. I’ve sent CS messages in 22, 21, and even blueleopard, nothing useful at all. I tried every possible thing that I’m aware of.
    I’m about to pull my hair out with frustration of my account not linking at all. Level 15 vip wasted away. Fun times. ☹️ I just don’t understand with so many having the same problem, glu saying absolutely nothing at all their efforts to resolve this. I’ve sent CS messages in 22, 21, and even blueleopard, nothing useful at all. I tried every possible thing that I’m aware of.
    I completely understand your frustration. The only reason I have hung in there is because I have a club full of great guys, many of whom have sent their own CS messages on my behalf, asking why this keeps happening. One of them is a VIP who was unable to link his account initially as well. CS sent him a simple reset link for his password and he was in. I'm not sure why they are handling it this way. It could be that they are wildly understaffed or just completely incompetent. Or perhaps a combination of both. I have sent messages in the 22 app and via this forum, but no response as of yet. 

I will be patient with it, but honestly if this was a solo player game I probably would have just deleted the app and given up. But it's the club aspect and trying to help the guys I play with that kept me staying with it. I'm not going to just walk away from them without trying. I was jailed repeatedly at the end of last year too for no reason whatsoever, other than they clearly have a points cap in 21 that you can't go beyond if you aren't a VIP. But lord knows you can't make VIP if they constantly keep jailing you. Again, if this had been solo player, I would have just deleted it when Glu pulled that garbage in 21. But I'm loyal to my club. It's unfortunate we are put in this position. 
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I completely understand your frustration. The only reason I have hung in there is because I have a club full of great guys, many of whom have sent their own CS messages on my behalf, asking why this keeps happening. One of them is a VIP who was unable to link his account initially as well. CS sent him a simple reset link for his password and he was in. I'm not sure why they are handling it this way. It could be that they are wildly understaffed or just completely incompetent. Or perhaps a combination of both. I have sent messages in the 22 app and via this forum, but no response as of yet. 

I will be patient with it, but honestly if this was a solo player game I probably would have just deleted the app and given up. But it's the club aspect and trying to help the guys I play with that kept me staying with it. I'm not going to just walk away from them without trying. I was jailed repeatedly at the end of last year too for no reason whatsoever, other than they clearly have a points cap in 21 that you can't go beyond if you aren't a VIP. But lord knows you can't make VIP if they constantly keep jailing you. Again, if this had been solo player, I would have just deleted it when Glu pulled that garbage in 21. But I'm loyal to my club. It's unfortunate we are put in this position. 
    This might not be helpful, but I remember reading something way back about how jailed accounts couldn't be linked to the new version and i know you have the 2B/Non-VIP issue in 21'. Wondering if you need to focus on getting your 21' team unjailed before you try linking it to 22'. 
    Yep, 21 is unjailed now. Still no answer from CS on 22 link issue though. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    It’s happening to a lot of people, and VIP’s are also reporting long response times. @JTPASTOR didn’t get a response for 7 days before having it resolved. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    It’s happening to a lot of people, and VIP’s are also reporting long response times. @JTPASTOR didn’t get a response for 7 days before having it resolved. 
    Such a mess. You would think something this simple should be the last thing that causes them problems.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Well let’s just be happy @blueleotard is responding and letting us know we are valued customers and they are aware of the issue.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Seems I was lucky: in glu terms anyway. Only took me a couple of hours to get sorted. Someone at glu must have read my mind thinking that they were doing me a favour. Four members of our club not been able to move across yet. 

To be fair, they do keep giving us massive hints to ‘Quit this cr*p’ but we don’t seem to listen. 
    I suppose they can't fix the login issues until they get both 22 and 21 to stop crashing. I can't even get 22 to load up past 88% and 21 crashes when you try to collect rewards from yesterday's event. Seems like they are having all sorts of problems. 
  • snickersbitessnickersbites Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    It is most horrid buggy release ever and customer "care" is nonexistent. On first download, I got keepers and VIP but could not join team or chat. So I figured, I would reinstall. Bad choice. Now I cant reclaim team and supposed to start from scratch. Not happening. Hate to say it but GLU truley sucks.
    I'm just not doing anything with 22 until they 1. fix the crashing and 2. connect my 21 account. I mean, how many years have they been doing these releases? You're supposed to get better at it....not worse. 
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I’ve had this problem every year. The directions never work. I finally solved it this year by not downloading TSB 2022. Happy with my decision.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    It has been my experience that if the app is constantly crashing, and it isn’t a universal issue, then it’s because my device is getting outdated for the app.  Happened to me a few years ago, newer phone resolved it.  App is running fine for me this year 🤷🏻‍♂️
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    22 is also running on a different engine than past years. I agree, though. Would be nice if they did a beta to work out the bugs…. 👀
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • MetalDetectorMetalDetector Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I had the same problem with switching from 21 to 22. When I went to setting in 21, it showed that my email was not verified. To make a long story short. I had to reinstall 21, then when signing in, selected forget password. A temp password was sent, then changed it. They send a message back to my email account for me to acknowledge. Then went back to 21 settings and my email was now verified. It took a little time though for me to be able to switch 

• jory1jory1 Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    Hate to say it but GLU truley sucks.
    I love to say it