Event Boost -1.0.1 Multiplier Gift

xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
Anyone else get this?  One of my teams did but not the other one.  I don’t think I bought something by mistake and I don’t see it in the store.  

Comments

• YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    never got that gift and i didn’t purchase anything this weekend
  • RollieFingersRollieFingers Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Me either. Probably a wifi issue 
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    edited March 2022
    I got it. I know a few in our club saw that they were only getting 1x on multipliers. That gift apparently was compensation for that. I can’t remember if I was affected or not, I didn’t pay that much attention. But I did get that gift.
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Yup, that was CS response.  I didn't notice if i wass affected by the glitch either, but it was a nice comp gift, even if it is only week 1 level players.

My other team didn;t get the gift becuae it did not join my club in time to be in the event, even though it joined within minutes of the club being created.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    I haven’t gotten ANY gifts since 1st night I d/l this game. Guess I actually have to play a game.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    sullipa8 said:
    I got it. I know a few in our club saw that they were only getting 1x on multipliers. That gift apparently was compensation for that. I can’t remember if I was affected or not, I didn’t pay that much attention. But I did get that gift.
    It was compensation for those that updated(1.0.1 gift details refers to the updated version) and played because the multipliers were different for those that did and didn't. The 1x on multiplier was for those that didn't update and was a temporary way to get people to update and eventually, they decided to just force everyone to update. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    DFBB said:
    sullipa8 said:
    It was compensation for those that updated(1.0.1 gift details refers to the updated version) and played because the multipliers were different for those that did and didn't. The 1x on multiplier was for those that didn't update and was a temporary way to get people to update and eventually, they decided to just force everyone to update. 
    How does one tell what version they have? There’s a message in news to update to latest version, yet Apple store only has “Open” and not “Update”. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    DFBB said:
    sullipa8 said:
    How does one tell what version they have? There’s a message in news to update to latest version, yet Apple store only has “Open” and not “Update”. 
    'Settings'/'about us' will show the version at the very top. If you go to the app store, sometimes you have to click on the icon before you're able to see if there's an update available. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    DFBB said:
    tshea510 said:
    DFBB said:
    sullipa8 said:
    'Settings'/'about us' will show the version at the very top. If you go to the app store, sometimes you have to click on the icon before you're able to see if there's an update available. 
    👍👍👍