5 Tool Box Subscription

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
Anybody else have problems getting the free 1 week subscription from pre-registration gifts? Mine has the purchase price, CS (after forwarding to the appropriate team for review, which seems to be the new norm), said to ignore the purchase price, that I wouldn’t be charged. Tried it, got a Purchase Failed screen. So now it’s back to the “appropriate team” for another review. Also, player reward lists Wil Myers, but box has last year’s Albies.
Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Comments

• xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    I haven't even tried yet.  I was expecting a notice to accept the free week.  I'll see what CS says for my ticket.

• YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    No problem here. Subscribed to it and got the free week (had a box in the store everyday at 8 pm) and I cancelled it with out issue too. I think I have 1-2 more days left. I did get Ozzie but didn’t really care that much what player was actually in there
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Do you have to have a payment method on file to get free week? I tried and got the same thing right now I have no payment method in place. 
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    YardGoats said:
    No problem here. Subscribed to it and got the free week (had a box in the store everyday at 8 pm) and I cancelled it with out issue too. I think I have 1-2 more days left. I did get Ozzie but didn’t really care that much what player was actually in there
    Did it acknowledge that the first week was free in some way?  Subscriptions were always billed on Mondays or Tuesday’s, so I don’t know how Glu would handle 7 free days starting on a Wednesday or Thursday.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    xracman said:
    YardGoats said:
    Did it acknowledge that the first week was free in some way?  Subscriptions were always billed on Mondays or Tuesday’s, so I don’t know how Glu would handle 7 free days starting on a Wednesday or Thursday.
    Subs were always billed 7 days (sometimes 8) after you subscribe. Day of week for this Tool Box didn’t matter.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    edited March 2022
    xracman said:
    YardGoats said:
    After clicking on it, a pop up comes up to confirm and It does say before you click to purchase it, first week is free & rest of weeks $4.99.