Suspended for violation of terms

MJ7MJ7 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
Since yesterday, I have not been able to log in. I keep getting to 37% with a message that I have been suspended for violation of terms and to check back in 30 mins. Anyone else getting this? CS has obviously been useless in helping. 

Comments

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I actually haven’t seen that message in awhile now. What were you doing prior to that?
  • MJ7MJ7 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I was trying to collect a gift then this occurred. 
  • Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    I’ve just been banned for the sin of completing the set to collect 600 gold. Absolute cretins
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    I just got the final piece myself and after reading that. Nope not collecting.
    Here is the latest. I’m getting nowhere with customer service as usual. Long story short.  I was suspended over the wkd. I’ve been going back and forth with CS about this. They have now come back and said that their newly upgraded anti-cheat system detected unusual activities on my account. They have flagged it as abuse and tabbed me a cheater. They will not give me any explanation as to how or why this was detected. I know I have done nothing to cheat. I wouldn’t even know how to cheat in this game. I’m not letting this go. Any advice would be much appreciated. I really enjoy playing this game. I have been a loyal, paying customer for years but I will not stand for this. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Lol. You poor fool. This is SOP for GLU.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Well that’s me done. The new version of the game is an unstable sh*tshow anyway. I’ve pestered CS today and given them some blunt opinions of what I think of them and their game. I have contacted apple asking for a refund on the stadium daily gold sub. 

That’s a day lost in UK terms. I had a very good set of players for tonight. Cost me and cost my club rewards that they’ll never compensate for. Eff you glu. I wish I could say it’s been fun. 
    I know Dr. It’s my own fault to think I can have a rational conversation with them. 
    Just to add, it really requires a mammoth degree of f**kwittery to conclude that someone who has zero event points and not played the game at all for 15 hours has, at that moment, been cheating. 
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    MJ7 said:
    Here is the latest. I’m getting nowhere with customer service as usual. Long story short.  I was suspended over the wkd. I’ve been going back and forth with CS about this. They have now come back and said that their newly upgraded anti-cheat system detected unusual activities on my account. They have flagged it as abuse and tabbed me a cheater. They will not give me any explanation as to how or why this was detected. I know I have done nothing to cheat. I wouldn’t even know how to cheat in this game. I’m not letting this go. Any advice would be much appreciated. I really enjoy playing this game. I have been a loyal, paying customer for years but I will not stand for this. 
    Its called getting glu'd welcome to the new TSB - EA-Sports if its in the game you're screwed.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    I just got booted too for collecting a club upgrade. Lol
  • rhashyrhashy Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Got the same error today on payoff pitch. Got the 3rd out in the 15th cycle and game had a loading error and then locks me out. Any chance CS gives me the rewards? 
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    I got locked out for 24 hours and still got the reward that I collected and was booted for, so I would say yes. 
  • Beausox2021Beausox2021 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same here. Been locked out since yesterday and no explanation.