Options

Champ Tier Q & A!

Comments

• Options
    DirectFXDirectFX Registered Users 110 Posts
    What about the big ass Elephant in the room Evo ?? Now that skills only take Evo and Evo still used for levels where are players supposed to get enough without all the club hoping ? 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    DirectFX said:
    What about the big ass Elephant in the room Evo ?? Now that skills only take Evo and Evo still used for levels where are players supposed to get enough without all the club hoping ? 
    Short answer is that its easy if you evo hunt/level clubs and extremely difficult/expensive if you don't.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    DFBB said:
    DirectFX said:
    Short answer is that its easy if you evo hunt/level clubs and extremely difficult/expensive if you don't.
    So the days of casually playing the game, casually spending money on the game at ones own pace are gone. Since I’m VIP, I’ve obviously spent a heluva lot more than a sane individual should on a freaking mobile game app. Now I’ll be asked to either change my playing style or spend more money? No thanks, tell your buds to stick it!
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    jcrow22jcrow22 Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    @DFBB What happens to your tokens on 4/4 if you have not reached champion tier?  Do they carry over or reset? 
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    jcrow22 said:
    @DFBB What happens to your tokens on 4/4 if you have not reached champion tier?  Do they carry over or reset? 
    In this current season, those who didn't reach champ tier kept their tokens and were able to use it towards the current season. I'm trying to get confirmation that it will be that way moving forward or if it was a beta exception. 
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    DFBB said:
    jcrow22 said:
    In this current season, those who didn't reach champ tier kept their tokens and were able to use it towards the current season. I'm trying to get confirmation that it will be that way moving forward or if it was a beta exception. 

I am interested if you got confirmation to this.

I am also curious if you are in champ tier at end of season (4/4) do you reset back to the beginning and lose the tokens you have?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Just realizing evo is gonna be the scarce resource for the year. Skills all evo. Wow 
  • Options
    Just realizing evo is gonna be the scarce resource for the year. Skills all evo. Wow 
    Yup, I’m laying low, in the weeds, waiting for an opportunity 😎
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts

#bringbackcooldown
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    #getanandroideveryone 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    edited March 2022

#bringbackcooldown
    I take everything I ever said good about you back 😕
  • Options

#bringbackcooldown
    I take everything I ever said good about you back 😕
    😂🤣 just bringing up the ridiculous cooldown. Same argument as back then - need to evo hunt 😁
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    #bringbacktyrone
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    #BringbackGLUBOT
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    whynot said:
    #BringbackGLUBOT
    Best thing to ever happen! I still remember saying “Now THAT is funny” and ‘ol Blue chimed in “Not funny” and closed the thread down. Damn, that sounds like it was my fault 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Im going to hit D6 soon and trying to figure out if I should use my champ tokens this “season” or wait until next season.  Can you guys share your thoughts on this?
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    whynot said:
    Im going to hit D6 soon and trying to figure out if I should use my champ tokens this “season” or wait until next season.  Can you guys share your thoughts on this?
    How many tokens do you have? If you go champions before season ends you get all of those rewards. If you wait for next season, then you get all of those rewards and it'll be easier to hit those higher tiers. Maybe do the math at the very end of d6 to see what would be better for you? 

• Options
    edited March 2022
    I am at 4800.  Wondering if they will increase the rewards but all we can do is guess at this point.  Appreciate the input @retirepujols
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    Off topic question…
    Which is the most cost effective..cheap club loyalty boxes or the expensive ones? 
    Just broke platinum for the first time ever after many years of playing. Enjoying the strategic side of things so far. Gonna get FP tomorrow before leveling any players. Any advice is appreciated 
  • Options
    Off topic question…
    Which is the most cost effective..cheap club loyalty boxes or the expensive ones? 
    Just broke platinum for the first time ever after many years of playing. Enjoying the strategic side of things so far. Gonna get FP tomorrow before leveling any players. Any advice is appreciated 
    Stay Silver, been sweet so far 😎
  • Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Off topic question…

Someone did the math two years ago. I think he was an accountant who I don’t think plays the game anymore. You get the most cash per loyalty point with silver boxes. I think gold is next with Diamond being the least. Maybe someone else can chime in.
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Off topic question…

Someone did the math two years ago. I think he was an accountant who I don’t think plays the game anymore. You get the most cash per loyalty point with silver boxes. I think gold is next with Diamond being the least. Maybe someone else can chime in.
    Xgod37 actually did the math on it and his chart is in the charts thread. While silver is best for cash, diamond is best for evo…and in ‘22, evo is king. 
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Whoa skills are all evo now, for every level? How much to go to 20? 30? I always hated evo hunting, so knowing this is a huge barrier for me as far as deciding whether or not I want to try to play again. 

I actually did download 22 the other day just to check it out, but then noticed this year you are completely hosed on keepers if you did not play last year. Looks like the only way to get players on 21 now is to spend like $500 being that the ATG boxes are like 0.8% for a player. Another huge, huge barrier for me there.

Looks like I'll be sticking to DFS for the foreseeable future!

• Options
    edited March 2022
    Ok I know I should have paid attention to all those diamond guys posting about their game strategy… but I was silver and didn’t care. I’m plat 3 and what is the best way to earn BGs other than woh. I’ve been grinding tournaments and picked up around 200 bgs but cost blue cash. What’s the best way? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Also how important are upgrades/intangibles/pennants currently? 
    Hella blue cash expensive for upgrades. 😬
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Whoa skills are all evo now, for every level? How much to go to 20? 30? I always hated evo hunting, so knowing this is a huge barrier for me as far as deciding whether or not I want to try to play again. 

I actually did download 22 the other day just to check it out, but then noticed this year you are completely hosed on keepers if you did not play last year. Looks like the only way to get players on 21 now is to spend like $500 being that the ATG boxes are like 0.8% for a player. Another huge, huge barrier for me there.

Looks like I'll be sticking to DFS for the foreseeable future!

1)Evo hunting is prob not enough. At least, for guys who are used to the top end stuff. To achieve the latter, club level ups are necessary.

2)Without any discounts, I think it's about 1090 evo to get skills to level 20. If you do level ups, It has never been easier to level skills.

3)Currently, the game isn't reasonable for users who don't have keepers. By 'reasonable,' I mean, from a competitive standpoint. At no point have keepers ever been as strong as they are currently.

4)Champ tier is so player-friendly that I've had trouble understanding it from glu/EA's perspective. 

5)DFS is the best. There's no reason you can't do both. However, if you had to choose one, it's a no-brainer. 
  • Options
    Wish a few events would end early.  Not so convenient to EVO hunt at midnight.  I would have so much EVO if I were in Cali!
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    Forum has turned into more of complaint center vs somewhere to actually come to just talk the game strategy or get help. I blame glu 
  • Options
    Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    I have a club at silver 5. At what point is in attractive offer to ask for people to donate gloves and level it to gold?
  • Options
    whynot said:
    Wish a few events would end early.  Not so convenient to EVO hunt at midnight.  I would have so much EVO if I were in Cali!

I do level ups between 9-930 est. Plenty of groups out there 
  • Options
    Base15 said:
    I have a club at silver 5. At what point is in attractive offer to ask for people to donate gloves and level it to gold?
    I would announce your club is open for loyalty during and immediately after event.  My club is already diamond doing this and at least half of the donations came via global and friends.
    - Blueleopard