⚾️ Daily Dinger?

baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
Does anyone else feel that Daily Dinger is harder this season?

It certainly feels that way to me 🤬

Comments

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    edited March 2022
    I hate the new head spinning turnaround when you hit a dinger or get close. It doesn’t seem harder to me though.
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    agreed. used to be able to get 2-400 every time, but struggling to get 100 a round now 
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    edited March 2022
    fatDaddy said:
    agreed. used to be able to get 2-400 every time, but struggling to get 100 a round now 
    Yeah. I just went through five Dinger tickets without hitting one. I think I’ve only hit one this past week. I’ve never had a slump this bad. It definitely seems off for me.
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    I recall Dinger always starting out harder until you get more higher rated players, regardless of whether you're uisng your maxed out keeper or not.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I always use the weakest guy I can, don’t feel it’s any harder this year except for the spinning camera.  I definitely think that throws your perspective off.  On purpose or accident?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I have a seizure disorder and almost had one the first time I played dinger in ‘22 with the spinning camera. Not joking. I can’t play it anymore. I’ll do my daily without hitting anything close.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I have a seizure disorder and almost had one the first time I played dinger in ‘22 with the spinning camera. Not joking. I can’t play it anymore. I’ll do my daily without hitting anything close.
    @DFBB can you pass this along to blue leopard or someone please? Seems like important feedback
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @DFBB can you pass this along to blue leopard or someone please? Seems like important feedback
    Consider it done.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.