Options

Chat issues

jjcates85jjcates85 Registered Users 2 Posts
Was chatting in global last night (2022), all of a sudden it’s gone, can’t even type, club chat I can type but nothing shows up, and PMs disappeared but if I search for them they pop up, can type but nothing shows there either.  Sent plenty to Glu (VIP) even on 2021, and they’re taking their time which is unlike them…anyone else have this issue?  Should I delete the app and reinstall-download??

Comments

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    The more you uninstall and reinstall the more likely you are to be locked out of your account. Maybe just wait a bit to see if an update comes out 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    if you are upset over global being gone then the issue is why you care...global is a cesspool of predators and idiots.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • Options
    BobEwingBobEwing Registered Users 2 Posts
    I also don’t have chat option either global or with my club! Waiting 2 weeks for GLU fix! Anybody found a way to see chat option on game screen?
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    BobEwing said:
    I also don’t have chat option either global or with my club! Waiting 2 weeks for GLU fix! Anybody found a way to see chat option on game screen?
    Your in glu jail my friend, sorry.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard