Woh

2Next

Comments

• Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    The chart was wrong for me at the first two levels and I was silver as well. Maybe there was a different set of pitchers. 🤷‍♂️
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Have not tried WOH yet (just downloaded last week, and was busy Monday so didn't touch it). But... Barrel House seems impossible this year. I have some P10 bats - I'm Platinum rn - and cannot even get past the 1st guy. My hitter is rated 5x the pitcher's rating and he's beat me maybe 12 times.

Going from blue VIP perks to having ads really has an effect on how you play lol.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Have not tried WOH yet (just downloaded last week, and was busy Monday so didn't touch it). But... Barrel House seems impossible this year. I have some P10 bats - I'm Platinum rn - and cannot even get past the 1st guy. My hitter is rated 5x the pitcher's rating and he's beat me maybe 12 times.

Going from blue VIP perks to having ads really has an effect on how you play lol.
    And to show that accidents do indeed happen, I played BH one time last week and scored the 2nd or 3rd highest score I’ve ever done. Came in top 475. Haven’t tried since. 
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    edited March 2022
    Barrel House…It took me five tries to beat a B3 pitcher with a G10 hitter. Also, the first guy has been very tough to beat each of the two weeks I’ve played. It doesn’t seem like the ratings are meaningful/accurate. The rewards are pretty good so maybe they are just making you work for a bit. 
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    I love that my G10/5/5 Stan Musial with a 196 rating loses to a B4 pitcher with a 42 rating on Level 1.8. 
    And this is labeld as "Easy WoH" on the compete menu.
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Spend gold you get more back anyway
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    xracman said:
    I love that my G10/5/5 Stan Musial with a 196 rating loses to a B4 pitcher with a 42 rating on Level 1.8. 
    And this is labeld as "Easy WoH" on the compete menu.
    Oh you must be talking about Tanner Rainey.  He's a fun one.  He was a beating over the weekend, but then I took ol G10 Chipper's skills to 10/10 and he wasn't a problem anymore.
    Just no.  
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Have you guys experienced the game winning homer then Musial pileup at the dugout bug?
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    That’s so un-Musial.
    Maybe Barrel House should have its own thread so I'm not off-topic with my posts, but anyway - I was able to get to Kershaw. Anyone know what you need to beat him? I unfortunately do not have keepers.  :(
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Maybe Barrel House should have its own thread so I'm not off-topic with my posts, but anyway - I was able to get to Kershaw. Anyone know what you need to beat him? I unfortunately do not have keepers.  :(
    Keepers, unfortunately...Maybe ML if you're above gold and have his skills pumped a bit, but I imagine most guys are doing vs. right and first pitch so that's not ideal vs. Kershaw either.
    edited March 2022
    jmsorioles33 said:
    I imagine most guys are doing vs. right and first pitch so that's not ideal vs. Kershaw either.

LOLyep, that's exactly what I did with mine. The one time rewards are actually decent, so beating the last guy isn't a huge thing but was just wondering how difficult he (Kershaw) is.
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    jmsorioles33 said:
    I imagine most guys are doing vs. right and first pitch so that's not ideal vs. Kershaw either.

LOLyep, that's exactly what I did with mine. The one time rewards are actually decent, so beating the last guy isn't a huge thing but was just wondering how difficult he (Kershaw) is.
    I feel for you. I was using the 295 at D10 in the low/mid rounds last week and even at D10 they're not reliable. The one other thing I would suggest is see if you can find your way into a stat boost club this weekend to make another run at Kershaw. Maybe that extra 15-20% will put you over the top along with a gold boost. 
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Or walk away. DFS is a far better use of your time/money. You did it before…
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    Is multi event WOH the same as Royale?  I’m thinking the pitchers are different, but not sure. I’m looking for a chart. Thanks in advance. 
    Or walk away. DFS is a far better use of your time/money. You did it before…

I'm not spending any money (still have ads!) lol. And thus, not spending much time on it either. I open it a few times a day, play prime bars and whatever BGs I've accrued, grab any free gifts/daily stuff in the store, daily dinger, barrel house, whatever else is there and quick to do for fun.

Not on here on a daily basis anymore complaining about how expensive and complicated it is (which I'm sure everyone else here is happy about that also).
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Base15 said:
    Is multi event WOH the same as Royale?  I’m thinking the pitchers are different, but not sure. I’m looking for a chart. Thanks in advance. 
    I believe so yes.
    Base15 said:
    This is the one that I have and works for Royale/Multi.

‘22 Royale/Multi Event

1)RRLRRRLRRR 

2)RRRRRLRRRL 

3)RRRRRRRRRL 

4)LLRLRRRLLR 

5)RRRRRRRLRR

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    Base15 said:
    This is the one that I have and works for Royale/Multi.

‘22 Royale/Multi Event

1)RRLRRRLRRR 

2)RRRRRLRRRL 

3)RRRRRRRRRL 

4)LLRLRRRLLR 

5)RRRRRRRLRR

Don't listen to @tshea510 he's just a silver team who keeps players like HH Mickey.
    Just no.  
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    As someone who has not played woh since 2020. It’s a very frustrating game and not because of the difficulty. Cycling is not the issue. The game is very buggy. Freezing, pausing, crashing, locked out etc. All while trying to hold onto a top 10 which ended up being 25th because of said issues. When the game functions it is fun..  but damn… wow frustrating. 
    edited April 2022
    HOF 4-11-22

Lefties:
    1-1,2,3,5,7,10
    2-2.3,4,8
    3-2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9
    4-5
    5-3,4,5,6

Let me know if I have anything incorrect. 
    1.3, 3.5 are also LH. Ive only had time for 1st 3 levels. Nice job!
    Updated.