Please fix Extra Bases Rewards

baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
Can we please fix the Extra Bases rewards so that they go straight to your inbox?

I know this has been a gripe for awhile for some including myself and I doubt anything is going to change but I’m voicing my displeasure again about this issue.

It’s extremely frustrating to waste cash and franchise coins and then miss the collection window. I can’t access my phone every second of the day every day. 

Comments

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    This is really beyond stupid to not push the rewards automatically to your inbox. Unless this is by design another “FU” to its customer base.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Especially since EB is so jacked up for teams that are still building their way up.  I wasted beaucoup blue $ yesterday just to get the 100K point tier, only to forget about the claim period.
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    I did send something to CS and they did give me a one time courtesy and gave me the rewards they owed me. 

It’s a great temporary solution which is fine until the next time it happens. 

I would try sending something as well.
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Confirm. CS gave both my teams a one time courtesy award.
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    It's backend issue that has to do a lot with reverse-engineering code that's existed for years. I'm not saying it's impossible, and I'm not even qualified to say that, but I know this is something that'll take a long of time to eventually achieve--though I wouldn't rule it out.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    It's backend issue that has to do a lot with reverse-engineering code that's existed for years. I'm not saying it's impossible, and I'm not even qualified to say that, but I know this is something that'll take a long of time to eventually achieve--though I wouldn't rule it out.
    Other things are loaded into In-Box, so not sure why this is such a complex matter. But thanks for the explanation 
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    I appreciate you taking the time to respond.

A lot of frustration for TSB players can be alleviated simply by communicating that Glu is aware of the issue or issues and why they haven’t been “fixed” yet. Just like your above post.

Thanks again for the reply.
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    I forgot to collect today. 🤦‍♂️
    It really is annoying.