Franchise Legend Jackie

baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
Is there a way to keep him as part of your roster without him counting towards games played?

I would like to benefit from having the top set without having to lose all my franchise coins in the process. 

Comments

• rgh001rgh001 Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Only if you have a better 2b like croneworth or your legend 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    You would need a higher ranked guy at his position, 2b, plus dh and all subs higher ranked.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    Makes sense. I think the key here is to have Lowrie who is 335. I have Cronenworth who is 320 just like Jackie but that doesn’t seem to work. 

I’ve tried the roster on ‘current’ and ‘potential’. Both rosters play Cronenworth but Jackie’s games start to decrease as if he is playing even though he isn’t. 

I’m guessing the player has to be of higher value unless anyone has been able to be successful with Cronenworth.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Are your subs 320 and above?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    whynot said:
    Are your subs 320 and above?
    No. There are only four current players who are 320 and above. Acuna, Sanchez, Cronenworth and Lowrie. 

I have them all in my lineup except Lowrie because I don’t have him.
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    It’s weird. I have Cronenworth and Jackie playing. They both are showing up under the game stats. 
    snowy24 said:
    It’s weird. I have Cronenworth and Jackie playing. They both are showing up under the game stats. 
    I’m guessing Jackie is playing in the DH spot. If you have Cronenworth at 2nd, then Jackie will take the DH spot in the lineup unless your DH is 320 or higher. 

I have Keeper Yogi (335) in my DH position.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Put your keepers as SUBS. It will work. Put ML at DH.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    There are five spots where the game engine will check to see if coins/games will be used for Jackie. These five spots are: 2b, dh, and the three sub spots. There are lots of options, but personally, I have: foil crone at 2b, b1 jed at sub, foil acuna at sub, keeper ted at sub, and a keeper at DH(ML would also work here). 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    @DFBB @dkarski87
    You cracked the code!! Lol

I would have never figured this out. Appreciate the help 🙏🏻