Locked out

mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts

Anyone else?

Comments

• Taknadump111Taknadump111 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Yep, saying game Maintenance in progress. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Yeah maintenance now Tks 
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    They are working on it. but with it being Easter, We are going to have to have some patience since they probably don’t have many available to help with the fix.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    So they're not blaming it on all of us and our wifi?!?  That's a first.
    Just no.  
  • Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    edited April 2022
    Frankly it needs it as the game has been damn near unplayable at times. I saw the offer that included 42 games and I figured I’d be lucky to use them in under an hour as I can barely play a game without the white circle of doom spinning. 
  • CrawfordBoxesCrawfordBoxes Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    YardGoats said:
    They are working on it. but with it being Easter, We are going to have to have some patience since they probably don’t have many available to help with the fix.
    What you think odds are they extend event? We were within striking distance of first and were trying put plan together to make run at it but we will need full time of event to battle it out. We were being patient to make move and with issues now it may bite us
    Game play on 22 has been so glitchy it's starting to really detour my habit to even want to play anymore! 4 yrs playing and this is by far the worst! Need to release a major update to address but highly doubt it 🤷‍♂️
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    They sent out a notice about a CvC Matchup starting about the same time the "maintenance" started.   Also sent a notice for a gift at 1 Eastern, followed by another notice for another gift at about 1:40 Eastern.  Must be awesome maintenance...
    Blue said CvCs will be pushed not sure of the entire event. My guess is that the end time won’t change. Blue also said there will be a gift for all this (hopefully that doesn’t crash the game). As for the notifications those are probably set on Friday so we are going to get those even though they might not mean anything at the moment
  • j_sinj_sin Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    So this is just going to kill the whole day, isn't it?
    We're at 3+ hours now?
    I better at least get my 378 bxp for this.🤞
    Game is back up
  • Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    edited April 2022
    There’s an offer of 3700 gold for £2.49 in UK ($2.79 or $2.99 for you guys). It doesn’t work. 

Edit. Did at 4th attempt. 
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Game is absolutely flying on my iPhone after the maintenance.  Glad I upgraded my WiFi.
  • Coop831Coop831 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Can't get into account since update. Anonymous proxy detected when linking through Facebook.  Anyone know a fix?