List is wrong 

Comments

• Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    List is wrong 

FYI, list is wrong 😑 
    Anyone have the correct list?
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Doesn’t really matter anymore unless you’re using guys with lhp/rhp skills. Just play whoever at this point 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Doesn’t really matter anymore unless you’re using guys with lhp/rhp skills. Just play whoever at this point 
    Easy for you non slums guys living the good life. It matters to us dirt bags. 😎
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    tshea510 said:
    Easy for you non slums guys living the good life. It matters to us dirt bags. 😎
    I must be a slum guy cause my Gary Sanchez just got destroyed by a righty who according to the list should’ve been a lefty, so playing whoever ain’t working for me. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    edited April 2022
    That list is still the very 1st WOH and is collecting dust. It’s best to make your own and then tweak it every Monday 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Sanchez is a one skill guy in woh and that skill is capped at 10 🤷🏻‍♂️ What I mean is look at skills and their levels more than the pitchers hand. An lhb with a late inning skill at 20 vs and lhp > an rhb with a risp skill at 20 vs an lhp, for example
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Sanchez is a one skill guy in woh and that skill is capped at 10 🤷🏻‍♂️ What I mean is look at skills and their levels more than the pitchers hand. An lhb with a late inning skill at 20 vs and lhp > an rhb with a risp skill at 20 vs an lhp, for example
    Got it, thanks 👍🏼
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    I’m not playing this game super hard (I’ll hit diamond this week) so I’m being conservative with evo on skills for now. I’m also not trying to blow through cash and gold on WOH. For those reasons, the pitching chart is still important for me in certain spots. 

Lefties
    1-2,3,4,5,7
    2-1,3,4,6,8,9
    3-2,3,5,6,8
    4-none
    5-3,5,10
    Base15 said:
    I’m not playing this game super hard (I’ll hit diamond this week) so I’m being conservative with evo on skills for now. I’m also not trying to blow through cash and gold on WOH. For those reasons, the pitching chart is still important for me in certain spots. 

Lefties
    1-2,3,4,5,7
    2-1,3,4,6,8,9
    3-2,3,5,6,8
    4-none
    5-3,5,10
    Exactly. Evo is scarce in the slums, but “these are my streets, the only life I’ve ever known” 😎 
  • Taknadump111Taknadump111 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Thank you sir for the chart! 👍