Options

Can no longer sign in on iPhone

tjthejjtjthejj Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Has anyone ever experienced this and have a fix for it? I’m going on 48 hours with no reply from Glu CS so I thought I would give this a shot.

I created the account by signing in through Apple on this same device, an iPhone 12. I was logged out automatically and now cannot log back in. I tried another iPhone and got the same message. I was able to successfully log into an iPad using the same method. I have contacted Apple customer care and verified it was nothing on my end. No active VPN, private relay is off, time and date is automatic, logged into Game Center and Apple ID.

Comments

• Options
    toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Any update?
  • Options
    BronxZoo9BronxZoo9 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    yup....still trying tickets with Glu. 4 or 5 days now, even bought a new iphone. Still either anon proxy det. or a message that says, can't log in from this device....PS: I needed the phone regardless....
  • Options
    ihuffgluihuffglu Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    BronxZoo9 said:
    yup....still trying tickets with Glu. 4 or 5 days now, even bought a new iphone. Still either anon proxy det. or a message that says, can't log in from this device....PS: I needed the phone regardless....
    Happened to me. I got the proxy msg and just hit create new account, went to settings to login through existing account and got the login through original device msg. I asked cs to unlock my account, then went to app settings and cleared the data and cache and was able to log back in to my account.
    "Never take your eye off the underdog"