Sub level players

CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
Forum is dead. Alex and Co. are in discord. Amazing how they can get the games ambassadors to cater to the elite. Seriously, Fûck you Alex…you showed what you are
"If you can't beat them, report them"
Prev1

Comments

• jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Forum is dead. Alex and Co. are in discord. Amazing how they can get the games ambassadors to cater to the elite. Seriously, Fûck you Alex…you showed what you are
    I think you showed what you are and burned your bridge to that discord channel. Hopefully this helps you finally step away rather than waste your time as the forum’s new drsmartass 
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    I never once claimed to be a good person. Something very odd about a group of functioning adults continuously complaining about a phone game. Glad to see there’s still a few dicksocks lying around to cleanup
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    The forum is definitely drier than @2020KC’s sandwiches these days. There’s really not a lot of information to be had. Some guys still hang on to the idea of needing a chart for woh when you can just use anyone with active skills (thus eliminating the thought process and just going in order), and the rest of the game is essentially just about pulling 73 new bonus players and figuring out how to get those 73 guys into your 9 active spots..

it’s the non-game community that keeps a lot of us playing. You know, the line chats where you talk shit with the fellas. If it weren’t for those, I would bet a large portion of players would be gone. 

That discord stinks too, it’s just the same handful of guys crying about every little thing like entitled little rich kids. Despicable. Last night was the first time there was any excitement over there 🔥 some of the feedback on how to better the game and reports of bugs are good, but all the crying is off putting. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    For those that weren’t present last night- I tore a strip into these entitled brats that complain about every minuscule thing about TSB. It’s pretty simple- if you don’t like something, stop doing it. But don’t give repetitive feedback and false ultimatums. 
    The forum is definitely drier than @2020KC’s sandwiches these days. There’s really not a lot of information to be had. Some guys still hang on to the idea of needing a chart for woh when you can just use anyone with active skills (thus eliminating the thought process and just going in order), and the rest of the game is essentially just about pulling 73 new bonus players and figuring out how to get those 73 guys into your 9 active spots..

it’s the non-game community that keeps a lot of us playing. You know, the line chats where you talk shit with the fellas. If it weren’t for those, I would bet a large portion of players would be gone. 

That discord stinks too, it’s just the same handful of guys crying about every little thing like entitled little rich kids. Despicable. Last night was the first time there was any excitement over there 🔥 some of the feedback on how to better the game and reports of bugs are good, but all the crying is off putting. 
    Yea, there are some decent suggestions on there but they are probably hard to pick out in a sea of complaints that aren’t actionable. Im especially tired of the super clever sarcastic posts that start off with “thank you glu for *complaint about something* so i can finally quit/stop spending!”
    For those that weren’t present last night- I tore a strip into these entitled brats that complain about every minuscule thing about TSB. It’s pretty simple- if you don’t like something, stop doing it. But don’t give repetitive feedback and false ultimatums. 
    I havent seen anyone complain about the game on here more than you. While i agree a lot if them are entitled im curious why you had a sudden change of heart on complaining not being ok.
    I havent seen anyone complain about the game on here more than you. While i agree a lot if them are entitled im curious why you had a sudden change of heart on complaining not being ok.
    When have you seen me complain?  Negative comments, yes….I’m bigly guilty of that.  
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    The WOH chart is still very helpful to me and a big Thanks to those who post them. 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    And I’m one of those guys that use or create a WOH chart because in my lowly Silver life world, handiness still gives me an advantage when I don’t have the Evo resources to level everyone and their brother up. My choice in how I play. What works for some, doesn’t always work that way for others. So I’ll gladly still hang on to the chart idea with zero regrets.

But yes, this forum is dead, admins have let it die a painful death. This game may very well be on that same path.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    tshea510 said:
    And I’m one of those guys that use or create a WOH chart because in my lowly Silver life world, handiness still gives me an advantage when I don’t have the Evo resources to level everyone and their brother up. My choice in how I play. What works for some, doesn’t always work that way for others. So I’ll gladly still hang on to the chart idea with zero regrets.

But yes, this forum is dead, admins have let it die a painful death. This game may very well be on that same path.
    I got absolutely zero issues with guys asking or posting woh charts. Pujols plays at diamond, where handedness doesn’t matter. 
    I’ve got my issues with the admins as well. Number 1 being that they subsequently dipped out of here to join the vip discord (as mods), but don’t have the balls to reply to any of the big boys. Yet, when I go on a rant that has contextual accuracy, I get booted. Being a hall monitor shouldn’t give you that authority. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited April 2022

Yea, there are some decent suggestions on there but they are probably hard to pick out in a sea of complaints that aren’t actionable. Im especially tired of the super clever sarcastic posts that start off with “thank you glu for *complaint about something* so i can finally quit/stop spending!”
    On one hand I’m bummed I wasn’t invited to that chat, sounds like I’m missing out.

On the other hand…. Thanks Glu for not inviting me to discord where I would certainly waste more time! 
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    So that's where everyone went??  What a waste.  Guess you can only get invited to that special place if you have over 2k posts.  Maybe by tsb 28 I'll get there.  This place definitely needs a glubot.
    Just no.  
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    So that's where everyone went??  What a waste.  Guess you can only get invited to that special place if you have over 2k posts.  Maybe by tsb 28 I'll get there.  This place definitely needs a glubot.
    Wait…. I have over 2k posts? Level 21 vip.. for some reason they just don’t like me.  I always only talk about real issues  🤷🏻‍♂️

I wanna talk some next auto tapper gauntlet info/advice so I can be ready for the next one. Bummer 🤪
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    It’s VIPs only…although don’t get why it is limited. I guess Blue can only handle so much complaining. If they open the doors Blue would be just reading thousands of messages a day instead of hundreds…haha 
    Also a discord without Canada is like ordering a cheeseburger 🍔 and then getting it without any cheese. 👎🏻😕
    the link to the discord was in some of the vip email things. you guys aren't missing much
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Since I'm not in the Discord, I gots to know.  DId Alex defend the nerfing of gold in Champions Tier?
    xracman said:
    Since I'm not in the Discord, I gots to know.  DId Alex defend the nerfing of gold in Champions Tier?
    No, he voiced displeasure.
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    So, did they do this because they added more tokens to woh? I missed the news release. 
    Right… they added a whole whopping 50 or so tokens. 👎🏻
    They sure worded it like they were doing us a favor in the news tho. 
    xracman said:
    It was universally poorly received on discord. Most of their changes have at least some element thats positive so someone usually points that out (and is labeled an apologist lol). But in this case there just isnt a positive, it got much worse for the 99% and slightly worse for the 1%, no one benefited. 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    @retirepujols, c’mon dude, this is begging for you to take action! 😂😂😂

Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited April 2022
    Not to hijack the thread but as a side note, I have used @CanadaCubs as my name when I’m mooching while evo hunting. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    tshea510 said:

I seen that earlier…there were several.  i kinda feel sad for someone like that 😕😳lol  
    tshea510 said:

I seen that earlier…there were several.  i kinda feel sad for someone like that 😕😳lol  
    Fückem. Usually when you pm one of those àsshats they just say “hi” 12 times. 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Same guy is back at it. He must be really bored.
    Just no.  
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Or maybe Chris Hanson’s gang work on commission. 🤷
    tshea510 said:

Fückem. Usually when you pm one of those àsshats they just say “hi” 
    Or you can beat them to it.