ML is WAY behind the curve

COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
Was arguably comparable to Keepers last year but still way more expensive. If they keep him that far behind the keepers and the curve then he is done after plat. 
Prev1

Comments

• SlashlineSlashline Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    Came to say the same thing. If the Legend can't even make my lineup, he has no point in existing.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    COWPILEY said:
    Was arguably comparable to Keepers last year but still way more expensive. If they keep him that far behind the keepers and the curve then he is done after plat. 
    He’s done at Silver at this rate. But then again, aren’t we all? 😎
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Slashline said:
    Came to say the same thing. If the Legend can't even make my lineup, he has no point in existing.
    You must have a really good team. Outside of my keepers, he's far and away, my best player. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    If he is still relevant then you must have invested a boatload in skills and gear. Too expensive for me
    A max 300 guy with 2 skills was pretty much a no-brainer when you went diamond. Not so much for me next week or the following. 
    COWPILEY said:
    If he is still relevant then you must have invested a boatload in skills and gear. Too expensive for me
    Yeah, everyone plays a different game. 
    Will get there eventually. Started late. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    While it’s a large investment it is one that has no expiration date.  Unlike normal players your ml and keepers will always be able to compete.  This is my first year at diamond and capping ML and keepers (excluding pitcher) was my first priority before spending xp on anyone else, glad I did it that way.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    That’s what I pretty much did in plat (got him capped before field pass expired) but he needs a bump before I can spend that much on the diamond jump next week. Right now, can’t use him higher than 4.6 or 5.5 in WOH. He is displaced by 320 foil guys in my lineup for other modes
    edited April 2022
    If they insist on keeping him at max 300, will use FP to get him to D1 and maybe bump skills to 11/11 and then work on him as a longer term project until they make him competitive again. 
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    COWPILEY said:
    If they insist on keeping him at max 300, will use FP to get him to D1 and maybe bump skills to 11/11 and then work on him as a longer term project until they make him competitive again. 
    I don’t believe field pass works on My Legend. 
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    YardGoats said:
    COWPILEY said:
    It does work on ML.
    Really? Guess I should’ve asked for a 2nd opinion here.  Mine didn’t work when I brought FP when I went to diamond and I contacted CS and they said The FP discount does not count to your My Legend character. Oh well
    edited April 2022
    It better or he is plat forever 😂. Will confirm one way or the other next week unless there is a good reason to buy the more expensive but less days to cash in loyalty boxes weekend FP. 
    YardGoats said:
    COWPILEY said:
    FP works on all players.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Look who made an appearance!!!
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    What's the bxp cost for ml for b1 to d6? Is it, currently worth the expense? 
    Found CS response…I knew I should never have trusted them! Haha
    I can confirm DFBB post. FP works. 
    On the other hand, rapid Level-up does not work on ML. Probably didn’t wanting people having a stroke when they saw how many resources required 😂
    He’s about to figuratively drop off the bottom row 😂
    The Keepers got bumped…where is the ML bump ?
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    COWPILEY said:
    ML costs more to level than keepers yet is stuck at 300 with keepers at 350. Complete trash. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    This game since the EA takeover seems like what the company I work for has experienced with one of our software vendors. The original company that built and maintained the product wasn't fantastic or anything, but they actively worked on the product and regularly released periodic updates with enhancements. Then, they were purchased by another company, who has done absolutely zero with the product since the acquisition and just seems to want to collect license fees until the product is dead. 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    COWPILEY said:
    ML costs more to level than keepers yet is stuck at 300 with keepers at 350. Complete trash. 
    If they try to bump ML, it'll just break something else in the game that they have no clue how to fix.  But hey, at least they keep lowering the gold in champ tier.  By the time I get there they'll only be dishing out a good 2k gold in 35 levels, and probably sprinkle in some franchise coins.
    Just no.  
    COWPILEY said:
    If they try to bump ML, it'll just break something else in the game that they have no clue how to fix.  But hey, at least they keep lowering the gold in champ tier.  By the time I get there they'll only be dishing out a good 2k gold in 35 levels, and probably sprinkle in some franchise coins.
    Cant agree with you more, franky my boy. Seems they’d rather spend their time and resources designing sunglasses and gloves and adding unnecessary nonsense than trying to fix the constant issues that plague the game. Been that way the whole time, though, so why change now? 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    COWPILEY said:
    Cant agree with you more, franky my boy. Seems they’d rather spend their time and resources designing sunglasses and gloves and adding unnecessary nonsense than trying to fix the constant issues that plague the game. Been that way the whole time, though, so why change now? 
    Isn’t that a mirror of real life ? People choosing to buy flash stuff than working on their real life issues ?
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    COWPILEY said:
    Isn’t that a mirror of real life ? People choosing to buy flash stuff than working on their real life issues ?
    Can confirm, it’s easier to ignore real life issues.  I’m also too poor to buy nice things. That’s why I defect my laundry list of problems on to @retirepujols. Relationships are give and take, I just chose the latter😁
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    Guess a bump to 330 is okay. Actually gained some ground on the Keepers. 
    I don't understand why he can't keep pace with keepers, but at least they got around to remembering he exists.