Walk Off Hero is gone

buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
When I try to play Walk Off Hero, I get a blank screen even though the event is supposed to be active.

Comments

• buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    CS suggested turning off my phone and on again (which I had tried already, thanks I.T. Crowd) and turning airplane mode on and off again. None of this has helped.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    buddydave said:
    thanks I.T. Crowd.
    🔥🔥🔥
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    I'd just submit another ticket to CS and DM me to check its whereabouts.
    Thanks, Blue. It was just that for that event that WOH wasn’t showing up. It’s working again now. [Knocks on wood.] 
    edited April 2022
    Walk Off Hero wasn’t showing up again for me today. I contacted CS again, and they waited until the events shifted to tell me there’s no WOH today and the next one will be on Monday. Why are your customer service reps so BAD at their jobs???

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Today is a Mystery Multi Event which means WOH will appear and disappear throughout the event.  It’s been this way for quite awhile.  My best advice is to pay attention to when the multipliers change, that’s usually when the mystery happens.

As for the CS department, I was unaware glu had one.  I know there is a link but based on the responses I always figured that was hacked by a deranged cut and paste junkie.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    Thanks for the explanation, Dr. Obvious. When WOH was active, it did not appear for me. Got it?
    edited April 2022
    Whoa… sorry I posted on your busy thread bud, my bad.  Can’t imagine why nobody is helping you?
    - Blueleopard
    Apology accepted.
    Thanks, now I can go back and play WOH with a clear conscience 
    - Blueleopard
    Happy for you. Meanwhile, this is the screen I’m still getting:

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Unfortunately there is no one on here that can help you. Dfbb and blue rarely make a appearance anymore. You might get lucky and blue will pop in for his monthly appearance. I hope so because I’m still waiting for @[Glu Sports] blueleopard to help me get a auto tapper so I can compete with Skillzmad in the next auto tapper gauntlet. Hopefully they will look the other way for me like the do the other auto tappers with 300k games played. 
    Blue…. Blue… Are you there? 
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    This is a bug that's been fixed for 1.1, but CS is able to do a quick back end fix when you have that screen.  Unfortunately it looks like the agent you got didn't know about it, so I'd resubmit your ticket if I were you.
    It seems to only be occurring during the Multi-Event. I will resubmit the next time it happens. Thanks!