AL Pitcher: Logan Gilbert, SEA

NL Pitcher: Pablo Lopez, MIA

AL Reliever: Jordan Romano, TOR

NL Reliever: Josh Hader, MIL

AL Rookie: Steven Kwan, OF, CLE

NL Rookie: Seiya Suzuki, OF, CHC

Comments

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I dont like two 3B but will be looking forward to seeing how these are offered this season. Last season PoTM did not seem quite as valuable as in seasons prior (weren't they kind of nerfed? My memory is not great haha)
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Sources say I would like Gilbert
  • LooseballsackLooseballsack Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    So no POTM for May? I thought they usually are released on a Friday?
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    I don’t recall POTM ever being released on a Friday. Sometimes they make us wait a long time…
  • RainOnMyParadeRainOnMyParade Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    The would almost be worthless at this point.  We are already a third of the way into the month.  I saved up to go big on them, now I think I will save until next month.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    The would almost be worthless at this point.  We are already a third of the way into the month.  I saved up to go big on them, now I think I will save until next month.
    I'm not sure what they're waiting on. Unless they're going to be sooped up and a part of champions seasons rewards I can't find a reason to not release them. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I'm not sure what they're waiting on. Unless they're going to be sooped up and a part of champions seasons rewards I can't find a reason to not release them. 
    My thought is that a bump is coming this weekend and primes are coming during the April POTM boosted period as well (primes dropped on 5/21 last year), so they're trying to thread the needle with ratings that will be relevant without making it obvious that primes are imminent. I'm kind of thinking they will be like 345 max (which will match the normal bxp guys after Friday's bump) and primes will drop the following weekend at 375 or 380. 

Could be completely wrong but the April POTMs are always a bit tricky for them to determine a rating on since there just isn't really any gap to shoot between them and bxp only guys. 
  • RainOnMyParadeRainOnMyParade Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    We know 350 exists because we have Hoskins in the Champion rewards
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    We know 350 exists because we have Hoskins in the Champion rewards
    yea but 335 also existed with Jed but was never an actual tier for other players released. 
    Can we assume if we don’t see POTMs tomorrow (May 12)—and won’t likely see them over the weekend—that POTMs are just not a thing in TSB22?
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    You will def have POMs in 22. Its another way for people to spend their gold and GLU wont pass on that opportunity. Maybe not this month, but def next one when primes are out.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    edited May 2022
    No POTM today. And no POTW in any of today’s sets. Not only is it no longer possible for moderate spenders to be competitive, it’s just not fun anymore.
    Me last month: No POTM boxes! This sucks! The game is ruined!

[GLU releases POTM boxes for May without pitchers, rookies, or relievers that are way behind the current overall max and with ONE PERCENT drop rates.]

Me this month: Can we go back to last month?
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    I’ve always heard throughout my rather lengthy life, that California has better drugs than most. This company is proving this day by day. They can’t even produce a bug free app, then release a “fix” that causes even MORE bugs. Now they’re thinking this bullshit, errr, box is a great deal? Damn those drugs must be great!
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Awww come on.. Some beefed up 360s at 1% odds.. 
    hell of a deal 🤷🏻‍♂️
    🙄