Options

Atg and bonus players skills

hqly2001hqly2001 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
My atgs are level 13-15 and bonus players are up to 10-12 if foil. I’d like to know which level are yours and where is the sweet spot to score well so far? 20-30 is probably too expensive for me. 

Comments

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Keepers skills are capped at 20, which is definitely not cheap. I’ve got mine there, though, as I didn’t level anyone else’s skills at the beginning while focusing on keepers and ML. I figured they’d have 3 maybe 4 months on the starting lineup before they’re relegated to the bench. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    udkdonudkdon Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Looks like keeper skills are actually capped at 30 this year, based on the quick level feature. Mine are only around 17 so far.
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    you’re right, they were at 20 originally then bumped to 30. Was still drinking coffee and becoming a person while checking this 😅
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Yeah.. atg 30.. cant even imagine the cost from 20-30. 
    Good to know most probably haven't capped skills. 

Those crushing bonus game scores, where are most of your player’s skills at? 

Where Do you usually take bonus player skills to and do well in bonus games and cvc?
  • Options
    jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    My keepers are all between 22/22 and 25/25 (except Paige at 0/0) and ML is capped at 20/20. I generally cruise in all modes, scored 99 runs in a bg this weekend (although with 1.15 stat boost). 

For bonus guys I usually only take them to 8 if they have a good skill, if they have 2 outs or something worthless I leave it at 0. For the foils I've been doing 10/8 if they have a good skill to go to 10 on. 
  • Options
    My atg are at 15 both skills. I can probably take them to 20 or 21. All my positions players are capped and skills at 9-12. Im only getting 20-30 runs and an occasional 40. 99 run wiuld be awesome. Anyone have the evo cost to update this yr? Don’t think i saw them in faq.
  • Options
    I think with my best lineup in, i’d win 80-90%, but if trying to score club points for bonus games, it’s tough unless i cap the bonus players and upgrade their skills to 7-10. Even when i play capped players i still lose. My Liam Hendrick is capped and skills at 10/10 with 8% xfactor bgs and his era is over 6.75. Wow.. he’s getting rocked.