Rally issues with the update

RainOnMyParadeRainOnMyParade Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
Anyone else having issues after the update?  No auto on rally and if you win it takes you to the Walk off hero screen and does not give you credit for the win.

Comments

• buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    A guy on my club is having similar issues. I haven’t updated yet.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    NEVER update right away. This bunch is known for putting out garbage updates without any quality control. I’ve learned to wait.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    NEVER update right away. This bunch is known for putting out garbage updates without any quality control. I’ve learned to wait.
    Smart man. Seems like the majority of issues are on iOS this go around
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    Smart man. Seems like the majority of issues are on iOS this go around
    Thanks for that info, as I’m IOS. Not to be confused with POS, which sounds like the description of this update and sometimes me. 🤷‍♂️
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    I get this but at that same time, the game didnt run great originally so the hope was it would get fixed with the update.

However it just causes me to go from playing sparingly to not playing so its not a huge deal either way.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    There's an update?!  Guess I better wait.  Played season mode just now and I get a pink background during autoplays. I'm on android.
    Just no.  
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Im trying to figure out who bought glu...microsoft or google because this is the same shitty stuff those 2 companies put out in their "patches"

you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    There's an update?!  Guess I better wait.  Played season mode just now and I get a pink background during autoplays. I'm on android.
    If you've got a pink background it sounds like your phone may have auto updated. If you switch to a new ballpark and play a game it should go away. I know I switch to Atlanta daytime and the pink hasn't come back. Woh with a full pink screen was awful 😂
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    If you've got a pink background it sounds like your phone may have auto updated. If you switch to a new ballpark and play a game it should go away. I know I switch to Atlanta daytime and the pink hasn't come back. Woh with a full pink screen was awful 😂
    Yeah I went to look and it did :(   so I turned them off in the play store.  When I saw the pink I thought maybe something broke in my phone from when I dropped it the other day, but it hit the carpet, so then I was like, "naaahhh, this is on glu/EA's end as usual"... and then it was lol
    Just no.