It appears I’m jailed.

redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
I was up late so I figured I’d mess around with WoH, lost at 5.8 went to do something real quick and come back to not being able to chat and my points wiped out.  I don’t have anything like a proxy or 3rd party software or anything else that would have been flagged I’m a bit confused.

Comments

• COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    edited May 2022
    Same here. Can’t chat and points wiped out. Got an Oops restart message followed by a crash in WOH and all downhill from there
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Were you able to resolve your issue?  They told me I did something outside the scope of the game whatever that means.  I wouldn’t know how to cheat if I tried.  No outside apps, VPNs or proxies 
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    I have a teammate same boat.  What is the gotcha non vip amount this year? 100 mil for a game?  
    edited May 2022
    Issue not resolved. Radio silence from CS.  I doubt the 8 million bonus for Grinchuk win on 4.1 had anything to do with it. I was leading the club in scoring at the time which is unusual 😂. Seriously, was forced to update last evening and random jailing is not a desirable new feature. 
  • gcardeygcardey Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    same here.  banned/jailed.  getting ready to send CS a WTF ticket now.
    COWPILEY said:
    Same here. Can’t chat and points wiped out. Got an Oops restart message followed by a crash in WOH and all downhill from there
    I had an Oops restart message also.  sigh.  so annoying.
    Don’t hold your breath. I’ve still not heard back from them. Guessing they are swamped. 
    COWPILEY said:
    Don’t hold your breath. I’ve still not heard back from them. Guessing they are swamped. 
    Have you received the regular auto-reply email from them that they received your ticket?
    Yeah…got that. BUT..game crashed in the middle of a WOH round and I’m out of jail. 
    i have to say, one of the things about being jailed/banned, you can't Global or Club chat...so you can't let your club mates know what is going on?  dumb.  I am going to get kicked from my club before my account gets fixed.
    welp.  same here.  account restored.  no communication from CS.  so...play WoH again or not?  jeez.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I went to play WOH, got to level 3 pitcher 3 and then the app crashed and I haven't been able to open it since. Just keeps crashing as soon as I open it.