Royale 5/11 WOH Pitchers Have Changed

COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
Posted Royale/Multi chart is no longer correct. 

Comments

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    edited May 2022
    L1 was the same as it’s always been for me. But I haven’t updated either.
    *edit* L2 started out differently, ugh
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Saw this in a chat:

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    also a tad tons harder..
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Yesterday was the hardest WOH has been over the past month.
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Sounds like you needed a capped Chipper or Mantle to not struggle. My capped Hornsby needed 40 gold boost. 
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    I had Jackie who is Hornsby’s twin and tried video, 40 gold, and 80 gold boosts. No luck.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Capped chipper here and I agree, it was pretty hard.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    Hornsby is at 13/13 and was 1 for 6 without gold. 2/2 with gold. 
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    It was definitely harder yesterday. For me it was harder getting to 5.10, but I have Chipper at 23/23 so while a challenge, it was doable. The rewards don’t match the difficulty, which is disappointing. Despite what other people have posted in other threads, you definitely need the handedness to match up on level 5. 

I like the addition of the tokens to WOH, but it’s not enough. If they want to make the tokens more fair, they should add more to modes that are both manual play and one that reward individual accomplishments. WOH is the perfect example of where it should be increased even more. I was hoping it would be with the difficulty, but it was basically just 5 more per cycle (10 per 2 cycles). Otherwise, only the top clubs benefit with the vast majority of tokens coming from club rewards. 
    Yeah, regularly got my butt kicked on 5.5 and 5.6 until I started really watching handedness in those rounds. I swear one of Janson’s pitches defied the laws of physics and changed directions 🤣
    edited May 2022
    Very odd. I had an easier time yesterday, video boosts in L5 for last 4, no problems. I’ve not updated, wonder if that matters. 

And through 3 levels today, no problems but a very slight change to L2 & 3 pitchers.

*edit* Just figured out today’s pitching is the same as original in charts. 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited May 2022
    Trevor Rogers back at 3.10

Got interrupted and haven't tried level 4 yet. If anyone has level 4 and 5 lefties, lmk!

EDIT: Nevermind, I see its basically back to how it was before Monday.
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Trevor Rogers back at 3.10

Got interrupted and haven't tried level 4 yet. If anyone has level 4 and 5 lefties, lmk!

EDIT: Nevermind, I see its basically back to how it was before Monday.
    Yep, looks like they changed it for Royale and left the Multi alone.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    Very odd. I had an easier time yesterday, video boosts in L5 for last 4, no problems. I’ve not updated, wonder if that matters. 

And through 3 levels today, no problems but a very slight change to L2 & 3 pitchers.

You're not missing anything with the update, well, except for the stupid fireballs that shoot across the screen when you manually play WoH or CvC... if you're into that.  "Holy shit I just got two fireballs for hitting a double... AMAZING!!"  Can I just get my stickers back, glu/EA?  Thanks.
    Just no.  
    edited May 2022
    Tough again today.  Took me all afternoon to beat it once with all the crashes and losses trying to get to 6.10. Beat it pretty easily with Babe once I finally got there and didn’t have to pay to use him. Not worth it for 55 tokens and a sub-par player.  Maybe my device is too old or Internet too crummy to have an enjoyable WOH experience. 
    COWPILEY said:
    Tough again today.  Took me all afternoon to beat it once with all the crashes and losses trying to get to 6.10. Beat it pretty easily with Babe once I finally got there and didn’t have to pay to use him. Not worth it for 55 tokens and a sub-par player.  Maybe my device is too old or Internet too crummy to have an enjoyable WOH experience. 
    Must be the update. I had zero problems but again used gold video boost on last 4. 🤷‍♂️
    edited May 2022
    tshea510 said:

You're not missing anything with the update, well, except for the stupid fireballs that shoot across the screen when you manually play WoH or CvC... if you're into that.  "Holy shit I just got two fireballs for hitting a double... AMAZING!!"  Can I just get my stickers back, glu/EA?  Thanks.
    By any chance, were you using that POS, double HH, “Cry me a big river” Mantle? Asking for a friend…..
    tshea510 said:
    tshea510 said:

By any chance, were you using that POS, double HH, “Cry me a big river” Mantle? Asking for a friend…..
    What??!?  Where... Who the.... Why would anyone ever use that guy?  Why would anyone even keep a player like that?!?  That's just crazy talk!!  So yeah I definitely kept him and then I used him today at 5.9.  If I would've gone through a second time I would've changed it up.  Be sure to let your "friend" know how terrible that Mantle is.
    Just no.  
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited May 2022

I'd like to see some Mantle stats with those lovely hot hitter skills 🔥🔥
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    tshea510 said:
    Must be the update. I had zero problems but again used gold video boost on last 4. 🤷‍♂️
    Way more crashes than losses. Since the update, I’m afraid to use the video boost as another crash opportunity to either lose the entire level or have to pay to use the player. Been starting use use more bottom row guys at the beginning so I’ll have somebody reasonable to try without paying when it crashes on 8-10 and don’t lose the whole level. 
    I’m seeing another update for iOS issued a day ago (1.1.1) and 1.1.0 issued 4 days ago. Are you guys on the latest and still having the same issues? This company does nothing to improve its reputation.
    tshea510 said:
    I’m seeing another update for iOS issued a day ago (1.1.1) and 1.1.0 issued 4 days ago. Are you guys on the latest and still having the same issues? This company does nothing to improve its reputation.
    Dude I updated yesterday and can't find a single issue that was fixed 🤣 on a "bright note" for TSB standards - no new issues came with it 🤷🏻‍♂️ it seems like they just pushed the exact same product out and just called it 1.1.1 to make it look like an update 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

I'd like to see some Mantle stats with those lovely hot hitter skills 🔥🔥
    Do I have to post it here, or can I just slide it into your DMs?!  I'm a little embarrassed of his .162 BA and his lack of steals. Too bad it doesn't show CVC and WoH only stats.
    Just no.  
    Joking aside, separate stats like that would be nice. Hate to think what other issues would come along with that.
    FrankTheTank04 said:
    162 BA
    😳
    FrankTheTank04 said:
    162 BA
    😳
    Lol what??  It's tough for platinum 10 guys trying to hit against silver pitchers.
    Just no.  
    It’s even tougher for us bottom feeder Silver Slugs! Here are the Season results. Mantle sucks even more in WOH, not sure how I ever completed one. Maybe the big river I cried helped? 😂
    Yeah, I’m not forgetting that one 😎

Here are the Mantle stats I have. He's awful. His WoH percentage would be better than ol Chippie, but that's because I use him at earlier rounds.
    Just no.