Game Lag due to Processor on Device?

gcardeygcardey Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
Hi, seems like somewhere on this forum in the past 8 weeks I saw someone say that on some devices that a certain processor needs to be updated and that would help solve game lag issues.
I can't find that discussion now.
Anyone remember this or know about it?  Am I mis-remembering?  Trying to help a clubmate.  Thx.

Comments

• xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    I had done some research and found there was an issue with iPhone 13s.  Mine seems to be much better now after the last TSB update.
  • gcardeygcardey Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    thx xracman.
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    The lag this weekend is unbearable. 
    I should amend that the issue also affects iPhone 12 ProMax which is what I have.  Lag is back big time again, along with the phone getting physically hot while playing WoH.  Probably due to all the pitching animations they bragged about, which as far as I can tell consists entirely of the pitcher having his back leg cocked and his foot on the rubber.  
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    What’s interesting is I was playing some bonus games this morning for club challenges and the games were extremely fast. Maybe the fastest ever. They can’t handle it when there are a lot of players playing. 
    sullipa8 said:
    What’s interesting is I was playing some bonus games this morning for club challenges and the games were extremely fast. Maybe the fastest ever. They can’t handle it when there are a lot of players playing. 
    Also likely the issue with any and all video problems.