Options

Still ticked off

jmbulldogjmbulldog Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
I am still ticked off that I lost my team from last year and had to start all over again. Not sure I will ever make another purchase from tap unless they make it right. I would advise everyone else to do the same because it very well could happen to you as well. 

Some history. I had an old Facebook account that my account was linked to. I closed that account a few years back and asked to change my tap baseball backup to something else and then I got to deal with the disaster that is called customer service from another country. Man is it terrible. No one was willing to help me so I had to create a new account. The funny part is my account was just shy of a VIP account so just not high enough for GLU to care. So be warned and make sure you have a good backup. 

Ps. I even provided screenshots of my team and proof of purchases going back months and that still was not enough. So again, be warned. 

Comments

• Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    jmbulldog said:
    I am still ticked off that I lost my team from last year and had to start all over again. Not sure I will ever make another purchase from tap unless they make it right. I would advise everyone else to do the same because it very well could happen to you as well. 

Some history. I had an old Facebook account that my account was linked to. I closed that account a few years back and asked to change my tap baseball backup to something else and then I got to deal with the disaster that is called customer service from another country. Man is it terrible. No one was willing to help me so I had to create a new account. The funny part is my account was just shy of a VIP account so just not high enough for GLU to care. So be warned and make sure you have a good backup. 

Ps. I even provided screenshots of my team and proof of purchases going back months and that still was not enough. So again, be warned. 
    I honestly think you just had a bad CS rep. It happens a lot. You should try again. A different CS rep might be more helpful.